TPO 73 Though people nowadays know and care more about health, the problem is, is it more challenging or easier for people to maintain good health today?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing TPO 73 Though people nowadays know and care more about health, the problem is, is it more challenging or easier for people to maintain good health today?

• sparkle
    University: -
    Nationality: China
    October 7, 2023 at 3:20 pm

TPO 73 Though people nowadays know and care more about health, the problem is, is it more challenging or easier for people to maintain good health today?

While I can see Claire’s point that compared with the past, economic growth has brought us a gratifying and healthy lifestyle, I align with Paul’s perspective that due to the increasing development of technology, individuals are more susceptible to unwholesome activities. As mentioned by Paul, with convenience introduced by cell phones and computers, citizens are prone to living a sedentary life, doing less outdoor physical exercises, eating more high-calorie and nutrition-deficient foods, so as to reduce the likelihood of maintaining health. Apart from what Paul has raised, I add that in comparison with the generations in the past, youngsters endure pressures in their personal and professional lives, which undermine their mental health, contributing substantially to a person’s health. Given the above reasons, it is undeniable that individuals in the contemporary era have more difficulty in gaining a healthy life.

May 2, 2024 at 3:03 am

While I can see Claire’s point that compared with the past[ unclear writing ], [ the ] economic growth has brought us a gratifying and healthy lifestyle, I align with Paul’s perspective that due to the increasing development of technology, individuals are more susceptible to unwholesome activities.[ wordy, unclear sentence. Split it.  ], As mentioned by Paul, with[ unclear preposition ], convenience introduced by cell phones and computers, citizens are prone to living a sedentary life, doing less outdoor physical exercises, eating more high-calorie and nutrition-deficient foods, so as to reduce the likelihood of maintaining health.[ lengthy, unclear sentence; split it into two ], Apart from what Paul has raised, I add that in comparison with the generations in the past, youngsters endure pressures in their personal and professional lives, which undermine their mental health, contributing substantially to a person’s health.[Lengthy, unclear  ], Given the above reasons, it[unclear article  ] is undeniable that individuals in the contemporary era have more difficulty in gaining a healthy life.

May 2, 2024 at 3:10 am

Final revision.