Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

• akata
    University: xian international university
    Nationality: China
    October 29, 2019 at 3:04 pm

IELTS Writing Task 2: Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Some people argue that the number of male anad female students in different subjucts shouldn’t be such distinctive. From my part, I’m in favor of this viewpoint.

The social development should have result in a more equal life, however, in the contemporary life, there are still a number of unequal treatment between males and females, among which the unegual number of male and female students in different subjects could be one of the most serious.

As we were taught,men and women are equal since they were born. But universities treat different genders in different ways. That is contary ti the aims of academic studies.

What’s more, living in this colorful world, everyone is distinctive, equipped with different abilities. It is correct that a large number of girls are interested in perceptual subjects, while most of boys pay increasing attention to rational ones. However, there are still uncountable males and females, who are different with others. We have to believe that these two genders both have potentialities in different subjects. We can not look down on anyone.

Last but not least, we should acknowledge that unequalnumbers of men and women in different subjects make many students lost opportunitise to learn and research what they truely love. As long as we give actually equal treatment to everyone in different genders, there will be a more positive and more active environment of academic study.

Overall, as far as I’m concerned, our sex should’nt be an obstacle during the way we persue knowledge and acheive our goals. And as a start, universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subjects.

November 4, 2019 at 9:45 pm

IELTS Writing Task 2: Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Score: Ungraded.

Recommendations:

1. Shorten/split sentences exceeding 20 words.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

November 4, 2019 at 9:51 pm

Sorry. I am not able to locate your WeChat account. Please contact me directly.