University should accept an equal number of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing University should accept an equal number of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

• lb941210
    University: delasalle university
    Nationality: delasalle university
    January 8, 2020 at 2:42 pm

University should accept an equal number of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

University is a place providing people with knowledge and working skills for career advancement. While it seems to be fair to give the same opportunities for male and female students in any subject, I deem that the requirement of enrolling the same number of male and female students in every major is hard to attain.

Keeping the balance of female and male students in different disciplines can have many advantages. Firstly, the demands of the member distribution can avoid gender biases and discriminations, thus showing fairness among education. Secondly, studies by different genders can ensure the processing of data collection and analysis is objective and comprehensive. For example, some discourse analysis by male researchers only may emphasize the power of man, ignoring female’s status. Thirdly, the collaboration between male and female students may help create new ideas and improve work efficiency. The merge of various characteristics helps inspire each other.

However, I believe that the requirement of enrolling the same number of students in every subject is unnecessary. In most cases, students apply for university according to their preferences. Limited to the natural differences between male and female students, they are inclined to apply for different majors. For example, male students are likely to be engineers, astronomies, and architectures, while females, influenced by their sensitive personality, are prone to be teachers, psychologists, and nurses. Namely, it is difficult for a university to control the number of applicants in every subject.

In conclusion, there are some reasons that universities should consider the significance of recruit the same number of genders in every major, but I reckon that strictly requiring the exact number of different genders is necessary and hard to complete.

January 15, 2020 at 4:40 am

Score: 40.9

Issues:

1. Convert passive sentences into their active counterparts.

I will get back to you shortly.

January 17, 2020 at 12:13 am

University is a place [ logical confusion ] providing people with knowledge and working skills for career advancement. While it seems to be fair to give the same opportunities for male and female students in any subject, I deem that the requirement of enrolling the same number of male and female students in every major is hard to attain.

Keeping the balance of [ incorrect preposition ]female and male students in different disciplines can have many advantages. Firstly, the demands of the member distribution can avoid gender biases and discriminations, thus showing fairness among education. Secondly, studies by different genders can ensure the processing of data collection [punctuation error  ]and analysis is objective and comprehensive. For example, some discourse analysis by male researchers (only may) [  logical conflict] emphasize the power of man [noun form], ignoring female’s [noun form] status. Thirdly, the collaboration between male and female students may help create new ideas and improve work efficiency. The merge [word form] of various characteristics helps inspire each other.

However, I believe that the requirement of enrolling the same number of students in every subject is unnecessary. In most cases, students apply for university according to their preferences. Limited to the natural differences between male and female students, they are inclined to apply for different majors. For example, male students are likely to be engineers, astronomies [word form], and architectures [word form], while females, influenced by their sensitive personality, are prone to be [ replace dull BE verb ]teachers, psychologists, and nurses. Namely, it is difficult for a university to control the number of applicants in every subject.

In conclusion, there are some reasons that universities should consider the significance of recruit [verb tense] the same number of genders in every major, but I reckon that strictly requiring the exact number of different genders is necessary and hard to complete.