University spends money on dormitory exercise

• April 10, 2019 at 1:49 am

The university will spend money on dormitory to improve the life quality of students, which of the following do you think is the best way?

-providing a room for quiet study; -building an exercise room;-providing entertainment place (watch film).

Author: Jasmine Zihan [Proofread by WritersForMe.com]

A dormitory is a place where university students spend a lot of time. That explains why campuses focus on satisfying the students through improving the quality of their dormitories. Since the campus decided to make the dormitory better, I would like to support building an exercise room.

To begin with, an exercise room can help students strengthen their physical health. We know that many college students experience a lot of stress due to their studies. Therefore it is necessary for them to play some sports in order to guarantee good physical and mental condition. Some people may argue that every school has gyms, so why do we need to put so much effort into building an exercise room in the dormitory? When students want to exercise after the gym is closed, a dormitory room is an alternative choice. And during winter, an indoor dormitory room will surely be warmer than an outdoor stadium. Hence we can see an exercise room in the dormitory has several advantages like warmth and convenience.

In addition, an exercise room provides a space for students to make friends and build relationships. Besides being involved in sports, we can also meet new people in the dormitory room. I used to practice dancing by myself in the corner of the exercise room of my dormitory until one day I noticed a girl dancing to the music. I decided to invite her to practice with me and that was how our friendship began.

The other two choices seem reasonable at first glance, but they have disadvantages after deep thought. There are many libraries and 24-hour coffee shops, so students can easily find a quiet place to finish their assignments and prepare for the exams. There is no need to waste money on building a study room. As for the entertainment room, it will cause noise and negatively influence the life quality of other students. After all, the dormitory is a place for rest.

Linda and Mary help each other in yoga exercise in a fitness room in their dormitory building