When a new technological device is available, some people choose to buy it immediately, while other people choose to buy it until many people have adopted it. Which one is your choice?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing When a new technological device is available, some people choose to buy it immediately, while other people choose to buy it until many people have adopted it. Which one is your choice?

• improvewriting
    University: Beijing telecommunication university
    Nationality: Chinese
    September 4, 2022 at 12:40 pm

When a new technological device is available, some people choose to buy it immediately, while other people choose to buy it until many people have adopted it. Which one is your choice?

With the development of modern technologies, people use technological devices more frequently. Some may argue that when a new technological device becomes available, they always buy it right away. However in my opinions, it’s unreasonable to do so.

Buying latest technological devices spends lots of money. As we know that new technological devices are always more expensive than the normal devices. Buying it right away means we need to spend more money than the people who purchases it few months later. At the same time, unlike the house, the technological devices’s prices are always decrease. For example, 10 years ago, we can bought a delicated house in Beijing which worth 100 iphones at that time. However nowadays, Beijing’s houses worth 1000 iphones. So from my point of view, it’s not a good choice for us to buy a new technological device right away.

Technological devices changes very fast. Buying a new devices right away can’t let us keep it updated for long time. After few months, there will be more intellegient devices comes out. So it’s hard for people to keep updated devices all the time. At the same time, if we choose to wait until many people have adopted it, we can still use most of the services on the latest devices. As far as I am comcerned, many new service is unnecessary for most of us. For example,  5G phones are the new devices and it attract many people to buy it. However, many people couldn’t really tell the mainy different between 4G phones. The improvement on the phone’s speed can’t actually change our feelings. So I think just wait until many have adopted it is a good idea, which allows us to know the advantages and disadvantages of the new technological devices.

All in all, in my opinions, with the highly development of our modren technologies, there will always a better devices in the future. So it’s not necessary to have it right away. Saving money to improve ourselves is a better choice.

September 5, 2022 at 1:23 am

Fix errors indicated in the screenshot reviews.

improvewriting
    September 5, 2022 at 9:32 am

With the development of modern technologies, people use technological devices more frequently. Some may argue that when a new technological device becomes available, they always buy it right away. However, in my opinion, it’s unreasonable to do so.

Buying new technological devices spends lots of money. As we know that new technological devices are always more expensive than normal devices. Buying it right away means we need to spend more money than the people who purchase it a few months later. At the same time, unlike the house, technological devices become cheaper over time. For example, ten years ago, we can buy a delicate house in Beijing which worth 100 smart phones at that time. However nowadays, Beijing’s houses worth 1000 smart phones. So from my point of view, it’s not a good choice for us to buy a new technological device right away.

Technological devices change very fast. Buying a new device right away can’t let us keep it updated for a long time. After a few months, there will be more intelligent devices comes out. So it’s hard for people to keep updated device all the time. At the same time, if we choose to wait until many people have adopted it, we can still use most of the services on the latest devices. As far as I am concerned, many new functions are unnecessary for most of us. For example,  5G phone is the latest devices, which attract many people to buy it. However, many people couldn’t really tell the mainly difference between 4G phones. The improvement of the phone’s speed can’t actually change our feelings. So I think just waiting until many have adopted it is a good idea, which allows us to know the advantages and disadvantages of the new technological devices.

All in all, in my opinion, with the development of modern technologies, there will always come out a better device in the future. So it’s not necessary to have it right away. Saving money to improve ourselves is a better choice.

September 5, 2022 at 3:08 pm

With the development of modern technologies, people use technological devices more frequently. Some may argue that when a new technological device becomes available, they always buy it right away. However, in my opinion, it’s unreasonable to do so.

Buying new technological devices spends lots of money. As we know that new technological devices are always more expensive than normal devices. Buying it right away means we need to spend more money than the people who purchase it a few months later. At the same time, unlike the house, technological devices become cheaper over time. For example, ten years ago, we can buy a delicate house in Beijing which worth 100 smart phones at that time. However nowadays, Beijing’s houses worth 1000 smart phones. So from my point of view, it’s not a good choice for us to buy a new technological device right away.

Technological devices change very fast. Buying a new device right away can’t let us keep it updated for a long time. After a few months, there will be more intelligent devices comes out. So it’s hard for people to keep updated device all the time. At the same time, if we choose to wait until many people have adopted it, we can still use most of the services on the latest devices. As far as I am concerned, many new functions are unnecessary for most of us. For example,  5G phone is the latest devices, which attract many people to buy it. However, many people couldn’t really tell the mainly difference between 4G phones. The improvement of the phone’s speed can’t actually change our feelings. So I think just waiting until many have adopted it is a good idea, which allows us to know the advantages and disadvantages of the new technological devices.

All in all, in my opinion, with the development of modern technologies, there will always come out a better device in the future. So it’s not necessary to have it right away. Saving money to improve ourselves is a better choice.

September 5, 2022 at 3:09 pm

Fix errors indicated in the screenshot reviews.

improvewriting
    September 5, 2022 at 4:03 pm

Buying new technological devices spends lots of money. As we know that new technological devices are always more expensive than normal devices. Buying it right away means we need to spend more money than the people who purchase it a few months later. At the same time, unlike the house, technological devices become cheaper over time. However, nowadays the price of the house is  much expensive than before, but the latest smart phones’ price are always the same. So from my point of view, it’s not a good choice for us to buy a new technological device right away.

Technological devices change very fast. Buying a new device right away can’t let us keep it updated for a long time. After a few months, there will be more intelligent devices come out. So it’s hard for people to keep updated devices all the time. At the same time, if we choose to wait until many people have adopted it, we can still use most of the services on the latest devices. As far as I am concerned, many new functions are unnecessary for most of us. For example, 5G mobile phone is the latest device, which attracts many people to buy it. However, many people couldn’t really tell the major difference between 4G phones. The improvement of the phone’s speed can’t actually change our feelings. So I think just waiting until many have adopted it is a good idea, which allows us to know the advantages and disadvantages of the new technological devices.

All in all, in my opinion, with the development of modern technologies, there will always come out a better technological device in the future. So it’s not necessary to have it right away. Saving money to improve ourselves is a better choice.

September 6, 2022 at 1:59 pm

With the development of modern technologies[ As a result of technological development   ], people use technological devices more frequently. Some may argue that when a new technological device becomes available, they always[  should  ] buy it right away. However, in [ In   ]my opinion, [however,    ]it’s unreasonable to do so.

Buying new technological devices spends[  costs  ] lots of money. As we know that new [   New ]technological devices are always[  often  ] more expensive than normal [/preexistent    ]devices. Buying it right away means we need to spend more money than the people[  those  ] who[would    ] purchase it [ in   ]a few months later. At the same time, [ Also   ]unlike the house[  houses  ], technological devices become cheaper over time[ is depreciating   ]. However, nowadays the price of the house is  much expensive than before, but the latest smart phones’ price are always the same. So from my point of view, it’s not a good choice for us to buy a new technological device right away.

[ Secondly, t   ]Technological devices change very fast. Buying a new device right away can’t let us keep it updated for a long time. After a few months, there will be more intelligent devices come[ coming   ] out. So it’s hard for people to keep updated devices all the time. At the same time, if we choose to wait until many people have adopted[ adopt   ] it, we can still use most of the services on the latest devices. As far as I am concerned, many new functions are unnecessary for most of us. For example, [ the   ]5G mobile phone is the latest device, which attracts many people to buy it. However, many people couldn’t really tell the major difference[s    ] between 4G phones. The improvement of the phone’s speed can’t actually change our feelings. So [ , so   ]I think just waiting until many have adopted it is a good idea, which allows us to know the advantages and disadvantages of the new technological devices.

All in all, in my opinion, with the development of modern technologies, there will always come out a better technological device[ s   ] [ will continue to emerge   ]in the future. So[ , so   ] it’s not necessary to have it right away. Saving money to improve ourselves is a better choice.

September 6, 2022 at 2:10 pm

Final revision