When choosing a place for living, which factor is the most important one for you? -Living in an area that is not expensive -Living close to relatives -living in an area with many shops and restaurants.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing When choosing a place for living, which factor is the most important one for you? -Living in an area that is not expensive -Living close to relatives -living in an area with many shops and restaurants.

• GoneByWind
    University: Fudan University
    Nationality: China
    March 8, 2021 at 4:09 pm

When choosing a place for living, which factor is the most important one for you? -Living in an area that is not expensive -Living close to relatives -living in an area with many shops and restaurants.

Generally speaking, people tend to take a lot of factors into consideration when choosing address.

As far as I’m concerned, I prefer to live close to plenty of shops and restaurants rather than live in the neighborhood of relative or cheaper areas.

First, living near various shops and restaurants makes life easier and more enjoyable. Different kinds of restaurants, ranging from cheap to experience get busy citizens rid of cooking every day. Besides,

With wide choice of food, clothes, furniture and electric appliance, shopping becomes a real pleasure instead of buying necessities as unavoidable work load. On the other side, if you have to drive 10 miles to reach the nearest market, you are supposed to restore food every week and carefully plan the shopping list. If emergency happens, like a family member suddenly sick, buying medicines may even be a hot potato.

Besides, gathering of shops and restaurants imply that the area is dynamic and prosperous. Shops and restaurants attract citizens to consume, thus contributing to local economic growth, offering more business changes and lure more companies and firms. Demands of transportation and residence come after, so does service and wealth. In the end, the vitality of nearby trading area promises the appreciation of my house. Generally speaking, people always welcome shopping center to locate in neighborhood not only because life becomes easier, but also because it will boost house price and increase their property.

As an undergraduate who is going to work in the near future, living in dynamic area enable me to catch up with trend of society. For example, more and more Japanese restaurants suggests the great influence on Chinese society form Japanese culture, while the prosperous of cosmetic shops demonstrate growing women’s financial muscle. In the fast-developing modern society, go with the current time really matters in regards of career development.

To sum up, Although I would like to live closer to my loving relative and saving some money on renting or buying house, I believe priority should be given to the living standard and economic vitality.

March 8, 2021 at 8:59 pm

Generally speaking, people tend to take a lot of factors into consideration when choosing address.

As far as I’m concerned, I prefer to live close to plenty of shops and restaurants rather than live in the neighborhood of relative or cheaper areas.

First, living near various shops and restaurants makes life easier and more enjoyable. Different kinds of restaurants, ranging from cheap to experience get busy citizens rid of cooking every day. Besides, With wide choice of food, clothes, furniture and electric appliance, shopping becomes a real pleasure instead of buying necessities as unavoidable work load. On the other side, if you have to drive 10 miles to reach the nearest market, you are supposed to restore food every week and carefully plan the shopping list. If emergency happens, like a family member suddenly sick, buying medicines may even be a hot potato.

Besides, gathering of shops and restaurants imply that the area is dynamic and prosperous. Shops and restaurants attract citizens to consume, thus contributing to local economic growth, offering more business changes and lure more companies and firms. Demands of transportation and residence come after, so does service and wealth. In the end, the vitality of nearby trading area promises the appreciation of my house. Generally speaking, people always welcome shopping center to locate in neighborhood not only because life becomes easier, but also because it will boost house price and increase their property.

As an undergraduate who is going to work in the near future, living in dynamic area enable me to catch up with trend of society. For example, more and more Japanese restaurants suggests the great influence on Chinese society form Japanese culture, while the prosperous of cosmetic shops demonstrate growing women’s financial muscle. In the fast-developing modern society, go with the current time really matters in regards of career development.

To sum up, Although I would like to live closer to my loving relative and saving some money on renting or buying house, I believe priority should be given to the living standard and economic vitality.

March 8, 2021 at 10:04 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 55% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Simplify or split them. (TOEFL/IELTS: 15%- qualifies for non-software revision; 30% applies to GRE writing)
    2. Lots of grammatical errors.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

GoneByWind
    University: Fudan University
    Nationality: China
    March 9, 2021 at 6:42 am

First, living near various shops and restaurants makes life easier and more enjoyable.  A variety of restaurants, ranging from cheap to expensive, get busy citizens rid of cooking every day. Besides, With multiple choices of food, clothes, furniture and electric appliance, shopping becomes a real pleasure instead of buying necessities as inevitable routine. On the other side, if you have to drive 10 miles to reach the nearest market, you probably need to restore food every week and carefully plan the shopping list. If an emergency happens, like a family member suddenly sick, buying medicines may even be a hot potato.

Moreover, the great amount of shops and restaurants implies that the area is dynamic and prosperous. Shops and restaurants attract citizens to consume, thus contributing to local economic growth, offering more business changes, and lure more companies and firms. Demands of transportation and residences come after, ensuing service and wealth. In the end, the vitality of nearby trading area promises the appreciation of my house. Generally speaking, people always welcome shopping center to locate in neighborhood not only because life becomes easier due to the shopping mall, but also because it can boost house price and increase their property.

As an undergraduate who is going to work in the near future, living in dynamic area enable me to catch up with trend of society. For example, the increasing number of Japanese restaurants suggests the great influence on Chinese society form Japanese culture, while the prosperity of cosmetic shops demonstrates growing women’s financial muscle.  In the fast-developing modern society, go with the current time really matters in regards of career development.

March 9, 2021 at 3:57 pm

Score: 48.7

Issues:

1. About 55% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Simplify or split them. (TOEFL/IELTS: 15%- qualifies for non-software revision; 30% applies to GRE writing)

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.