When classmates or colleagues communicate about a project in person instead of by e-mail, they will produce better work for the project.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing When classmates or colleagues communicate about a project in person instead of by e-mail, they will produce better work for the project.

• epic games
    University: ZJU
    Nationality: China
    September 18, 2022 at 2:38 pm

When classmates or colleagues communicate about a project in person instead of by e-mail, they will produce better work for the project.

The rapid development of technology has offered people, especially workers and students, with more approaches to communicate. In fact, varieties of communication ways could be generalize into two types, online communication and face-to-face communication. With the advantages of conveying emotion easily and inspiring co-workers, I prefer to  communicate in person.

First of all, if two workers are required to communicate about the project, they should not only express their own thoughts, but their personal feelings. And communicating in person is an optimal way to convey personal emotion. In some cases, conveying personal emotion efficiently would make greater contribute to the project. When I was in campus, my teacher asked me to prepare for a presentation with another student. Since he was not my best friend, he just acted negatively to the preparation, hoping that I could finish by myself. After a week without doing nothing, I walked straight to him and angrily reminded him that we should shoulder the responsibility together. After a shock, he gradually realized that he was wrong. Eventually, we performed perfectly at the presentation.

Besides, communicating in person would effectively inspire workers and students to finish their jobs. In fact, e-mails are not a proper way to communicate at all. Most workers and students are not capable to discriminate motivation and aims of their leaders. Missing to understand the purpose of the task would cause serious problems. In this case, if people communicate with their colleagues face to face, they would be able to ask questions while they are confused. Moreover, whether the task is urgent or not could also be clearly conveyed. Having every information about the project clearly understood, the project would be finished perfectly.

Undoubtedly, all the evidences lead to a remarkable conclusion that face-to-face communication is a favored way for people to be more productive on their work.

September 20, 2022 at 1:21 am

Please complete the revision of one essay prior to submitting another one.