When classmates or colleagues communicate about a project in person instead of by e-mail, they will produce better work for the project. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing When classmates or colleagues communicate about a project in person instead of by e-mail, they will produce better work for the project. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Ssssshan
    University: 北京建筑大学
    Nationality: China
    March 16, 2021 at 12:07 am

When classmates or colleagues communicate about a project in person instead of by e-mail, they will produce better work for the project. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Almost all students have to do a project with their classmates or colleagues. When it comes to a decision between communicating about a project in person and by e-mail, which one is regarded as the premier choice is becoming a hot issue.I agree with the statement that talking with their partners face-to-face is a better choice.

Firstly, communicate about a project in person is the best way to get a high efficiency.Students who study in the colleagues always have a lot work they need to finish, communicate in person will cut down the time to written waiting for the answers.Here is a true story from me when I was doing a project with my classmate.Last year, my classmate and I worked together on a presentation of the environment, and we chose to communicate with others by email instead of discussing together. Individually, we can not get the message in time,because I send messages when I was free, but always she did not, which caused a messaged detainment.As a result, we did not get a great score in this presentation.

Secondly, it can enhance the ability of communicate with others. Nowadays, more and more families decide to have one child, the introvert person used to spend time alone, which can not give them the opportunity to have a conversation with another child. But communication skills are big parts of our daily life, and it can be trained in these easy ways.

Last but not the least, it can help us to make more friends.During the process of talking face-to-face about our own thoughts of the project can always help students run into different people and make friends with them.A person who has a larger social circle has a higher chance of success.That is why all leadership know lots of people in different fields.

To conclude, for what has been discussed above, I insist that classmates or colleagues communicate about a project in person will produce better work for the project.

March 17, 2021 at 7:57 pm

Score: 49.1

Issues:

1. About 70% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Simplify or split them. (TOEFL/IELTS: 15%- qualifies for non-software revision; 30% applies to GRE writing)
    2. About 35% of the sentences are passive; convert them into their active counterparts. (10%- qualifies for non-software TOEFL/IELTS/GRE writing revision ).

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.