When classmates or colleagues communicate about a project in person instead of by e-mail, they will produce better work for the project. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing When classmates or colleagues communicate about a project in person instead of by e-mail, they will produce better work for the project. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Skylove_TOEFL_Fighting
    University: Southern University of Science and Technology
    Nationality: 中国
    May 9, 2022 at 1:15 pm

When classmates or colleagues communicate about a project in person instead of by e-mail, they will produce better work for the project. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

When we study and work, we always have to do some projects with others. And communicating is very important in that process since only by this way can we share our own opinions with each other to promote the project. Some people think that it is more efficient to communicate with their classmates or colleagues in person, while others think communicating by email is better. Personally, I prefer to share my ideas with my partners in person. Below I will elaborate my views.

For one thing, it is easier for a team to reach a heated discussion and come up with more creative ideas in person because communicating face to face is convenient for everyone to understand others’ opinions more directly and immediately. When we have contact in person, we can not only get a clear understanding of the verbal information, but also pick up implications by the speakers’ body language. Compared by typing “OK” with e-mail, we can get more eye contacts in person. And both will help us understand the ideas of others and thus we can promote the projects more quickly.

Besides, face-to-face discussions are more convenient for colleagues or classmates to brainstorm and come up with more creative ideas. In face-to-face discussion, people won’t be limited by network efficiency and other factors. They can think about problems and solutions at the same time, and can also quickly put forward their own opinions on others’ problems. In this way, ideas are exchanged faster so that there will be more likely to spark.

Finally, despite the aspect of new ideas, strengthening the relationship with colleagues and classmates is thriving there. It is face-to-face discussion that enables workers or students to know what the group members’ advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, they can assign appropriate tasks based on their strengths and weaknesses, so that every team member can get the tasks that match him most, which not only promotes the mutual recognition of the members, but also allows everyone to exert their own advantages as much as possible to make the greatest contribution to the project.

May 11, 2022 at 1:02 pm

Fix problems suggested by screenshot reviews.

Skylove_TOEFL_Fighting
    University: Southern University of Science and Technology
    Nationality: 中国
    May 16, 2022 at 4:28 pm