When classmates or colleagues communicate about a project in person instead of by e-mail, they will produce better work for the project.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing When classmates or colleagues communicate about a project in person instead of by e-mail, they will produce better work for the project.

• Limiya.Yun
    University: Jiangnan University
    Nationality: China
    November 19, 2020 at 2:48 pm

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? When classmates or colleagues communicate about a project in person instead of by e-mail, they will produce better work for the project.

As for us living in modern society, we can communicate through many tunnels such as email and phone-call to contribute to the team work. But for me, the most convenient one is talking face to face, which makes collaboration faster and more compatible with the affair.

Fundamentally, talking in person helps people use body language, such as gestures and facial expression. For example, when the other one is talking about something I don’t  thoroughly agree with, I may frown instead of replying with “No, there’s something wrong with your idea”. By this way, I could subtly express my opinion.And  the partner is able to dig this out. Thus, immediate revise and discussion will begin.

Secondly, talking in person improves creative work. It undoubtedly reduces time of typing and deep thought of sentence organization. Whatever I think, I could straightly speak it out. This may give rise to some novel and instant idea, which may slip through your finger during the period of keyboarding.

In contrast, there exists a disadvantage to face-to-face communication. Sometimes we aren’t able to consider the issue in an overall way with high spirits. People tend to pay more attention to some intriguing parts, omitting small points.

From this angle, email may provide a solution. Thinking often accompanies typing. Because we wish the receiver to understand our mind precisely with ease. As the speaker and sender, we ought to take every side of the problem into consideration. By this way, we can polish the idea with rigorous logic when typing.

In conclusion, no matter by email or in person, exercising the ability of expression sills and logical mind is the final way. Communication calls for media, but also clear mind importantly.

November 20, 2020 at 4:59 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. Spelling errors
    3. Article errors
    4. State your argument clearly in the introduction.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Limiya.Yun
    University: Jiangnan University
    Nationality: China
    November 22, 2020 at 4:07 pm

In modern society, we can communicate through many tunnels contributing to the teamwork. Some loves emailing. But for me, the most convenient one is talking in person. As talking makes collaboration faster and more compatible with the affair.

Fundamentally, talking in person could make use of the body language such as gestures and facial expressions. For example, when the other is talking about something I don’t agree with, I may frown. This facial movement shows my concern and disagreement. And the partner could dig this out. In following discussion, he will reconsider his statement. From this, we can go on finding mistakes and revising our idea. By repeating such process, we can move and make progress in a faster way.

In second point, talking in person improves creative work. It reduces the time of typing and deep thought of sentence organization without doubt. Whatever I think, I could speak it out at once. In brief, face-to-face talk gives rise to some novel and instant idea. And we will not slip it through fingers, unlike in the circumstances of keyboarding.

In contrast, there exists a disadvantage to face-to-face communication. Sometimes we aren’t able to consider the issue from every aspect with high spirits. Since people tend to pay more attention to some intriguing parts, omitting small points.

From this angle, email may provide a solution. Thinking often accompanies typing. During the period of typing, we use more time to polish the idea with rigorous logic. We always wish the receiver to understand our mind in a precise way with ease. As a message giver, we ought to understand the information before we send them to our partners.

In conclusion, I love talk in person better because of its immediacy and the freedom it brings with. But not everyone could exert these advantages. To those who are afraid of voicing their opinions in front of others, email is better than talk. But if we aim at effective result of the project, it’s necessary to strengthen the logic mind. No matter by email or in talk, we ought to comb through our brains for useful ideas and clear words. Thus, we can process and convey them. To sum up, we need not only communication medium but also clear mind to make others understand well.

November 23, 2020 at 4:11 pm

In modern society, we can communicate through many mediums that tunnels contribute to the teamwork. Some loves emailing. , but for me, the most convenient one is talking in person. As talking Talking face to face makes collaboration faster and more efficient compatible with the affair.

Fundamentally, talking in person could make use of When you talk in person you can use the body language such as gestures and facial expressions. For example, when the other person is talking about something I don’t agree with, I may frown. This facial movement shows my concern and disagreement, and the other person can respond to this. . And the partner could dig this out. In following discussion, he will reconsider his statement. From this By seeing facial expressions, we can go on finding mistakes and revise our idea. By repeating such a process, we can move and make progress in a faster way.

In second point Secondly, talking in person improves creative work., and it eliminates reduces the time we spend typing and constructing written responses of typing and deep thought of sentence organization without doubt. Whatever I think, I could can speak it out at once if I am speaking in person to someone, and face-to-face talk often gives rise to some novel and instant ideas. And we will not slip it through fingers, unlike in the circumstances of keyboarding.

In contrast, there exists a However, there is a disadvantage to face-to-face communication. Sometimes we aren’t able to consider the issue from every aspect with high spirits. Since people tend to pay more attention to some intriguing parts, omitting small points. (Rewrite this part, it does not make sense)

From this angle, email can may provide a solution. Thinking often accompanies typing. During the period of While typing, we can use more time to polish our the ideas with rigorous logic. We always wish the receiver to understand our mind in a precise way with ease. As a message giver, we ought to understand the information before we send them to our partners. (Rewrite)

In conclusion, I love prefer talking in person better because of its immediacy and the freedom it brings with. But not everyone prioritizes could exert these advantages. To those who are afraid of voicing their opinions in front of others, email is better than talking in person. But if we aim for at effective results of the project, it’s it is necessary to strengthen the logic mind (?). No matter by email or in-person communication in talk, we ought to comb through our brains for useful ideas and clear words. Thus, we can process and convey them. To sum up, we need not only a communication medium but also a clear mind to make others understand us well.

November 23, 2020 at 6:46 pm

Final revision.