When finishing the school project in a group, which kind of group member you prefer? A person who is cooperative A person who can finish task on time or before the deadline A person who is creative and able to bring new ideas.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing When finishing the school project in a group, which kind of group member you prefer? A person who is cooperative A person who can finish task on time or before the deadline A person who is creative and able to bring new ideas.

• Shiyun
    University: Sun Yat-sen University
    Nationality: China
    June 9, 2020 at 6:43 am

When finishing the school project in a group, which kind of group member you prefer? A person who is cooperative A person who can finish task on time or before the deadline A person who is creative and able to bring new ideas.

It’s hard to deny that team member is crucial for the group project because what we can achieve depends on the teamwork. And from my perspective, I do believe that the cooperative person is the ideal teammate.

Fist and foremost, for that case, there’ll be no free riders with a cooperative team. To be more specific, it’s an easy chance for someones who aren’t willing to contribute themselves to take over the accomplishment got by the team which actually they don’t deserve. But on the contrary, if everyone takes their responsibilities seriously, the whole team will march forward the shared goal and get a good grade. My own experience is a good illustration of this situation. When I was a junior, we were assigned a task that is we need to team up with other classmates to do a research project on machine learning. And then I chose to work with my friend, named Jenny, who is collaborative. For this assignment, we drew up a schedule, identified the task each one responsible for, meet and discussed regularly. She was responsible for collecting data, and my work was using the data to train the machine learning model. As time went by, we had a pleasant cooperation, and surprisingly, we got the first place of the assignment eventually.

Furthermore, as a team can work cooperatively, and hence efficiently, I do believe that the team definitely can finish the assignment on time, even before the deadline. Because no one will just sit on the chair and do nothing, which will lead to making the task left behind schedule.

In conclusion, had it not been for the cooperative teammate, we would never accomplish a group project perfectly. Therefore, I value and am in favor of the cooperative teammate.

June 10, 2020 at 10:37 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 40% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. Lengthy paragraph. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.