where can i improve my composition

• smileeee
    University: hongkong
    Nationality: china
    March 12, 2020 at 2:41 am

As more individuals do not support scientists to use animals for medical research, some citizens also question how terrible it is. From my point of view, I strongly disagree that animals should be used for medical research by scientists. To begin with, although quite a few folks may think that scientists purely imprison a small number of animals in the lab, the behavior also can cause the ecosystem throwing out of whack. Moreover,to make matters worse, the environment will be confronted with many natural disasters. As a consequence, animals not only can affect the ecosystem but also can affect human life. Furthermore,there are many hidden dangers in the course of the research, though a few of medical research may be beneficial for humankind. Because some viruses usually spread in humankind through using animals for medical research. Ultimately, even though allowing scientists to use animals to do some medical research may extend human lives, it still can decrease biodiversity. It can not be too frustrating to lose a large number of lovely animals in human lives. Generally speaking, men and animals need to have harmonious relationships with each other, so allowing scientists to use animals for medical research is the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages.

March 20, 2020 at 1:49 am

Sorry, you have not added my WeChat account yet.