Which area the government should fund to improve children’s education? 1).hiring more teachers to teach in a small class; 2).preschool education before kindergarten; 3).providing some training courses; so that teachers can be more professional.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Which area the government should fund to improve children’s education? 1).hiring more teachers to teach in a small class; 2).preschool education before kindergarten; 3).providing some training courses; so that teachers can be more professional.

• SSSSSSSS
    University: The capital normal university
    Nationality: China
    March 26, 2020 at 2:50 pm

Which area the government should fund to improve children’s education? 1).hiring more teachers to teach in a small class; 2).preschool education before kindergarten; 3).providing some training courses; so that teachers can be more professional.

When it comes to how should government fund for the education on children, some people believe that it is better to hire more teachers. Others claim that preschool education is a better choice. There is probably some truth in both arguments, but I firmly believe that providing training courses is the best way.

Initially, higher standard teachers could provide better education for children and ensure their promising futures. Children may earn promising futures from high quality teachers caused by taking training courses may result in teachers gain a systematic teaching technology, so that those teachers are more likely to understand teaching method and then they could teach different students in different ways. Take myself as an example. Before junior high school, I was so introverted that I never took participate in any school activities so no one knew about me and I had few friends. However, my English teacher who had received a high standard teaching course which was fund by the government changed me. She encouraged me to take an English speech competition. Of course, she helped me a lot, she taught me how to prepare lecture materials, how to make my speech more effective and she also asked me to send her my speaking recording and she gave me her feedback. Thanks to her encourage, I made good grades in the competition and gained many friends.

In addition, there are some limitations between other two options. Admittedly, hiring more teachers and providing preschool education before kindergarten have some merits. To illustrate, hiring more teachers to teach in a small class can make sure that teachers would take care of every student. Also, preschool education could provide children an earlier fundamental on study. However, in comparison to provide several training classes for teachers, hiring more teachers and preschool education enjoy less popularity among the general public. To be more specific, although the number of teachers increases, it doesn’t mean the quality of teaching will improve too. Also, children under 3 years old are so immature that it is inefficient for them to receive education so early.

March 29, 2020 at 1:33 am

Invalid (I won’t work on this essay until you complete the revision of your other submitted essay.]