Which do you think is the best way for a student to make friends: -joining a sports team -participating in community activities -traveling. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Which do you think is the best way for a student to make friends: -joining a sports team -participating in community activities -traveling. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• njudu
    University: Nanjing University
    Nationality: China
    April 20, 2021 at 2:52 pm

Which do you think is the best way for a student to make friends: -joining a sports team -participating in community activities -traveling. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The effectiveness of making friends varies from person to person. Some students broaden their circles of friends by traveling; some prefer to spend time on community activities to expand networking. These methods have their benefits. To me, however, becoming a member of a sports team works best to make friends.

A sports team often requires regular training. That means you have more chances to build a connection with others frequently. I once joined a volleyball team, and we regularly trained two times per week. During these practices, we must communicate a lot to complete the teamwork. This contact, in turn, efficiently helped me make new friends. Moreover, participating in games allowed me to build relationships with others who also enjoy volleyball. In my opinion, it is hard to imagine that a person on a team would barely interact with other members.

By comparison, you may travel only on vacations as a student. As a result, this approach will yield low-frequency communication with other people. Besides, you might prefer traveling alone since you would feel more flexible in arranging your schedule. If so, traveling would hardly expand your friend circle. While traveling is enjoyable, it may not help make friends feasibly.

Community activities do provide opportunities to make a friend. You may be involved in numerous club events. During one, you meet a student from your school; at another, you get in touch with another student. You probably have only a brief interaction with them–no further contact after the activities. The lack of long-term intercourse also prevents a friendship when you meet a new person. Frequent exercises in a team, in contrast, promote you to maintain long-run interactions with others.

Overall, as far as efficiency and feasibility are concerned, I insist that nothing works better to build friendship more easily than joining a sports team.

April 21, 2021 at 1:23 am

The effectiveness of making friends varies from person to person. Some students broaden their circles[ circle ] of friends by traveling; some[ others ] prefer to spend time on community activities to expand networking. These methods have their benefits. To me, however, becoming a member of a sports team works best to make friends.

[ Joining a ] A sports team often requires regular training. That means you have more chances to build a connection with others frequently. I once joined a volleyball team, and we regularly trained two times per week. During these practices, we must [ had to ] communicate a lot to complete the teamwork. This contact, in turn, efficiently helped me make new friends. Moreover, participating in games allowed me to build relationships with others who also enjoy volleyball. In my opinion, it is hard to imagine that a person on a team would barely interact with other members.

By comparison, you may travel only on vacations as a student. As a result, this approach will yield [often yields  ] low-frequency communication with other people. Besides, you might prefer traveling alone since you would feel more flexible in arranging your schedule. If so, traveling would hardly expand your friend circle. While traveling is enjoyable, it may not help [one  ] make friends feasibly.

Community activities do provide opportunities to make a friend. You may be involved in numerous club events. During one, you meet a student from your school; at another, you get in touch with another student. You probably have only a brief interaction with them–no further contact after the activities. The lack of long-term intercourse[ wrong word ] also prevents a friendship when you meet a new person. Frequent exercises in a team, in contrast, promote[offer  ] you[ample opportunity  ] to maintain long-run interactions with others.

Overall, as far as efficiency and feasibility are concerned, I insist that nothing works better to build [ a lasting ] friendship more easily than joining a sports team.

njudu
    University: Nanjing University
    Nationality: China
    April 21, 2021 at 1:44 pm

The effectiveness of making friends varies from person to person. Some students broaden their circle of friends by traveling; others prefer to spend time on community activities to expand networking. These methods have their benefits. To me, becoming a member of a sports team works best to make friends.

Joining a sports team often requires regular training. That means you have more chances to build a connection with others. I once joined a volleyball team, and we trained two times per week. During these practices, we had to communicate a lot to complete the teamwork. This contact, in turn, efficiently helped me make new friends. Moreover, participating in games allowed me to build relationships with others who also enjoy volleyball. In my opinion, it is hard to imagine that a person on a team would barely interact with other members.

By comparison, you may travel only on vacations as a student. As a result, this approach often yields low-frequency communication with other people. Besides, you might prefer traveling alone since you would feel more flexible in arranging your schedule. If so, traveling would hardly expand your friend circle. While traveling is enjoyable, it may not help one make friends.

Community activities do provide opportunities to make a friend. You may be involved in numerous club events. During one, you meet a student from your school; at another, you get in touch with another student. You probably have only a brief interaction with them–no further contact after the activities. The lack of long-term communications also prevents a friendship when you meet a new person. Frequent exercises in a team, in contrast, offer you ample opportunity to maintain long-run interactions with others.

Overall, as far as efficiency and feasibility are concerned, I insist that nothing works better to build a lasting friendship than joining a sports team.

April 22, 2021 at 1:49 am

The effectiveness of making friends varies from person to person. Some students broaden their circle of friends by traveling; others prefer to spend time on community activities to expand networking. These methods have their benefits. To me, becoming a member of a sports team works best to make friends.

Joining a sports team often requires regular training. That means you have more chances to build a connection[  connections ]   with others. I once joined a volleyball team, and we trained two times per week. During these practices, we had to communicate a lot to complete the teamwork. This contact, in turn, efficiently helped me make new friends. Moreover, participating in games allowed me to build relationships with others who also enjoy volleyball. In my opinion, it is hard to imagine that a person on a team would barely interact with other members.

By comparison, you may travel only on vacations as a student. As a result, this approach often yields low-frequency communication with other people. Besides, you might prefer traveling alone since you would feel more flexible in arranging your schedule. If so, traveling would hardly expand your friend circle. While traveling is enjoyable, it may not help one make friends.

Community activities do provide opportunities to make a friend. You may be involved in numerous club events. During one, you meet a student from your school; at another, you get in touch with another student. You probably have only a brief interaction with them–no further contact after the activities. The lack of long-term communications also prevents [ striking  ] a friendship when you meet a new person. Frequent exercises in a team, in contrast, offer you ample opportunity to maintain long-run interactions with others.

Overall, as far as efficiency and feasibility are concerned, I insist that nothing works better to build a lasting friendship than joining a sports team.

April 22, 2021 at 1:57 am

Final revision

Tagged: