Which of the following three do you think is the best way to increase high school students’ learning interest?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Which of the following three do you think is the best way to increase high school students’ learning interest?

• GYXhhh
    University: Beihang University
    Nationality: China
    October 30, 2020 at 7:07 am

Which of the following three do you think is the best way to increase high school students’ learning interest?

1. Making more use of technology

2. Making students get more involved in group discussion

3. Explaining to them how the knowledge they have learned can be useful outside the classroom

Being the critical period before going into the college, high school education is very important for the students. Sometimes, the students lose the interest of some knowledge as they have no idea what the knowledge from teachers can be used in reality. So in my opinion, the best way to improve the students’ learning interest is telling the students how the knowledge can be used in real life.

In the beginning, making more use of technology is not a good idea for high school students. For some students, and if they are told to use some high technical products such as the ipad and the mobile phone, they will suffer from distraction problems. Too much information and games on the ipad will hold the attention of students. In other words, the students will pay more attention on the games but ignore the knowledge because students are more vulnerable to the interesting things.

Secondly, getting the students involve in the group is also not best method. Some students are more effiency when they study alone. If they are asked to study in a group, their learning interest will be decrease because some groups make noisy when they discuss questions, and it effects the thinking process of these students. For example, when I was in high school, whenever the teachers required us to discuss, the environment will become chaotic, and my efficiency of learning knowledge reduce. If I can finish 2 pages textbook in one hour when I study alone, it will takes me 2 hour and finish 1 page during the discussion.

Lastly, if the teachers explain to the students about how to use the knowledge into practice, the students will have the opportunity to assimilate the accumulated knowledge into real world, which will make them feel full of achievement because they can explain to their families about what they have learned and how it use in daily life. And if the students use the knowledge into practice, they will have a better understanding about what they have learned, so they will have more interest to learn these knowledge.

November 2, 2020 at 10:36 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 45% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 15% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    3. Article errors
    4. Wordy sentences – simplify and remove unnecessary words

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

GYXhhh
    November 4, 2020 at 7:46 am

Being a critical period before going into a college, high school is profound for the students. Sometimes, the students lose interest in some knowledge as they have no idea what teacher’s wisdom can be used in reality. So, in my opinion, the best way to improve the students’ learning interest is to tell the students how to use knowledge in real life.

In the beginning, making more use of technology is not a good idea for high school students. For some students, if teachers tell them to use some high-tech products such as the ipad and the mobile phone, they will suffer from distraction problems. Too much information and games on the ipad will hold the attention of students. In other words, the students will pay more attention on the games but ignore the knowledge because students are more vulnerable to the interesting things.

Secondly, getting the students involve in the group is also not best method. Some students are more effiency when they study alone. If they are asked to study in a group, their learning interest will decrease because some groups make noise when they discuss questions, affecting the thinking process of these students. For example, when I was in high school, whenever the teachers required us to discuss, the environment would become chaotic, and my learning efficiency reduced. If I can finish two pages textbook in one hour when I study alone, it will take me two hours to finish one page during the discussion.

In the end, suppose the teachers explain to the students about how to use the knowledge into practice. In that case, the students will have the opportunity to turn the assimilated knowledge into real world, which will make them feel full of achievement because they can explain to their families what they have learned and how it use in daily life. And if the students use the knowledge into practice, they will have a better understanding of what they have learned, so they will have more interest in learning other knowledge.

November 6, 2020 at 5:31 pm

Issues:

1. About 60% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 15% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    3. Verb form errors
    4. Article errors

GYXhhh
    November 10, 2020 at 12:37 pm

Being a critical period before going into a college, high school is profound for students. Sometimes, students lose interest in some knowledge as they have no idea how to use in reality. So, in my opinion, the best way to improve students’ learning interest is to tell them how to use knowledge in real life.

In the beginning, making more use of technology is not a good idea for high school students. For some students, if they can use some high-tech products such as ipad, they will suffer from distraction. Too much information and games on the ipad will hold students’ attention. In other words, they will pay more attention on the games. At the same time, they will ignore the knowledge because students are more vulnerable to more interesting things.

Secondly, getting the students involve in the group is also not best method. Some students are more effiency when they study alone. If they have to study in a group, their learning interest will decrease because some groups make noise. when group members discuss questions, affecting the thinking process of these students. For example, when I was in high school, whenever the teachers required us to discuss, the environment would become chaotic. Therefore, the noise caused my learning efficiency reduced. I could finish two pages textbook in an hour when I study alone. But during the dscussion, it took me two hours to finish only one page.

In the end, supposing that the teachers explain to the students about how to use the knowledge into practice. In this case, the students will have the opportunity to turn the assimilated knowledge into real world. So it makes them feel full of achievement because they can explain to their families what they have learned and how they use in daily life. When students use the knowledge into practice, they will have a better understanding of what they have learned. Therefore, they will have more interest in learning other knowledge.

November 19, 2020 at 1:37 am

Issues:

1. Article errors
    2. Preposition errors
    3. Verb form errors
    4. Include some evidence in your introduction that supports your argument