Which one is the most important for teacher of high school? A. The ability to help students plan for their future; B. the ability to find the student who need the most help and to give that help; C. or the ability to encourage students to learn on their own outside of the classroom.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Samples (all full score) Which one is the most important for teacher of high school? A. The ability to help students plan for their future; B. the ability to find the student who need the most help and to give that help; C. or the ability to encourage students to learn on their own outside of the classroom.

• Cillian.Diao
    University: BIT
    Nationality: CHINA
    October 29, 2020 at 4:46 pm

<span lang=”EN-US”><span style=”font-family: 等线;”>For high school students, a good teacher is necessary, just like a gardener to flowers, a light in darkness, a guidance to cars. When comes to the ability of a high teacher, compared with  encouraging students to learn independently and helping students who are most in need, I consider to help students plane for their future as the most paramount one.</span></span>

<span lang=”EN-US”><span style=”font-family: 等线;”> </span></span>

<span lang=”EN-US”><span style=”font-family: 等线;”>Granted, teachers should encourage students to learn independently. Because there is too much content for students to study. If they only simply follow the teachers in the classroom, they will fail to study. So it is significant for a high school teacher to encourage students to learn on their own even if they are out of the classroom.</span></span>

<span lang=”EN-US”><span style=”font-family: 等线;”>However, to find and help students who need the most help is more critical than to encourage them to study outside the classroom. High school students will be involved into various social activities and these socialize could be a terrible disaster to the sky. It will distract them from their studying and they underachieve. So it is of great importance for teacher to find these students and help them.</span></span>

<span lang=”EN-US”><span style=”font-family: 等线;”>Furthermore, helping students to make a plan of their future is more paramount than another two listed above. It is pervasive that a high school student have no idea about their future and feel panic about this. I always feel overwhelmed because of this in my high school, for example, and I could not sleep at night. But with the help of my physics teacher who clear my thoughts by giving me opinions about future, I really feel much better and more motivated because I have a specific purpose. As a result, I get the offer of my dream university.</span></span>

<span style=”font-family: 等线;”><span lang=”EN-US”>To put it in a nutshell, even though encouraging students to learn on their own and helping those who are most in need are significant abilities of a high school teacher, helping students with their future</span>’<span lang=”EN-US”>s plan is more paramount than those two. So I consider this ability as the most critical one of a high school teacher.</span></span>