why supply chain management? How the program help you achieve career goals

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. Statement of Purpose with samples why supply chain management? How the program help you achieve career goals

• muevida
    University: bryn mawr college
    Nationality: Chinese
    March 19, 2019 at 3:10 pm

why have you chosen to study supply chain management? how does your participation in the Future Leader Program support you career goals?

Throughout my experiences in R&D and product development in the cosmetic industry, I have gradually been exposed to manufacturers and suppliers and witnessed how SCM help the corporations in achieving competitive business advantages. After experiencing a couple of hockey-stick dilemmas with the warehouse and kitting failures with manufactories, I could tell that SCM plays across all flows of materials, information, and finance. I have developed my interest and wish to explore knowledge of the importance of SCM to a company. Besides, I am always seeking an appropriate balance between theoretical concepts and practical applications, and I believe SCM can provide a real platform to test out the strategy efficacy which leading to the success of a business.

The Future Leader Program is organized by CSCMP including professionals who are experts in supply chain management. If I could participate in the program, I would be able to be exposed to the most updated trend and most accessible community of supply chain. As supply chain plays a crucial role in making the business success, I wish to study the real case and to see how these respected professionals make the prudent decision to make the corporation function, so I may apply to mine while experiencing the similar situations. Moreover, since CSCMP offer a platform for people from the same field, I wish to find potential internship opportunities since my degree is work compatible so that I may join the filed as fast as possible.

March 19, 2019 at 3:37 pm

Bad writing!

I have polished your essay and sent it to you via WeChat.

Regards,

Lin Qiu

April 1, 2019 at 10:32 pm

• The copy scores 37.4 in the test, which is considered difficult to read. Try to make shorter sentences, using less difficult words to improve readability.
    • Passive voice: 30% of the sentences contain passive voice, which is more than the recommended maximum of 10%. Try to use their active counterparts.
    • Sentence length: 60% of the sentences contain more than 20 words, which is more than the recommended maximum of 25%. Try to shorten the sentences.

Best wishes,

Lin Qiu