Wild animals have no place in the 21st century, so protecting them is a waste of resources. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Wild animals have no place in the 21st century, so protecting them is a waste of resources. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

• Yilin LI
    University: The University of Nottingham Ningbo China
    Nationality: China
    January 14, 2021 at 9:45 am

Wild animals have no place in the 21st century, so protecting them is a waste of resources. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It has been claimed that protecting wild animals wastes resources because place for them will disappear in this century. It is true that the place for wild animals has become much smaller than before; however, I somewhat agree with there will be no place for them but totally disagree with there is no need to protect them.

It has been one of the most serious issues being discussed that wild animals have no enough place to survive. There are reasons from both human behaviors and current environment situation. On the one hand, people are expanding and establishing their living area, as a result, wild animals lose their home. On the other hand, because of global climate change, the amount of place which is appropriate to wild animals are decreasing rapidly. But we still prepared some place for wild animals specifically and we also prepared abundant resources to avoid the species’ dying.

Wild animals must be protected well to keep biodiversity and develop sustainably. The disappearance of them will cause ecologically imbalance and furthermore, it will be harmful the environment of the world. Human are actually securing their next generation’s life throughout protecting wild animals. Another argue in its favor is that wild animals’ right to live should be respected as well by sustainability. We should not give up to support them just for ourselves.

In conclusion, I believe there will still be place for wild animals and people must keep protecting wild animals. Otherwise, the ecology will be messed up due to the lack of biodiversity.

January 15, 2021 at 8:36 pm

Score: 49.6

Issues:

1. About 30% of the sentences are passive. Convert them into their active counterparts.
    2. Many grammatical errors.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Yilin LI
    University: The University of Nottingham Ningbo China
    Nationality: China
    January 22, 2021 at 3:44 am

It has been claimed that we should not protect wild animals to waste resources because of the lack of their areas in this century. It is true that the land appropriate to wild animals has become much smaller than before. However, I somewhat agree with there will be no place for them but totally disagree with there is no need to protect them.

Wild animals’ survival is one of the hotspot issues nowadays. There are reasons of both human behaviors and the current geographic region situation. On the one hand, people are expanding and establishing their living area, which will let wild animals lose their home. On the other hand, because of global climate change, the amount of place which is appropriate to wild animals are smaller and smaller. But we also did a lot of work to prevent rare species from dying out, such as constructing sanctuary and providing them with abundant resources.

We must protect wild animals well to keep biodiversity and develop sustainably. If they disappear at all, the ecology would lose the balance and this would be harmful to the environment. In fact, humans are securing their next generation’s life by protecting wild animals. Another argument in its favor is that wild animals’ right to live should also be respected by UoN sustainable development goals. We should not give up supporting them even for ourselves.

In conclusion, I believe that there will be the place for wild animals, and people must keep protecting wild animals. Otherwise, the ecology will be messy due to the lack of biodiversity.

January 22, 2021 at 9:02 pm

Score: 62.7

Issues:

1. About 35% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Simplify or split them.
    2. Most sentences are wordy and unclear.
    3. Replace all IT subjects with concrete nouns; remove all ‘ there..be ‘ sentences.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.