Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.

• Olivia …
    University: central south university
    Nationality: China
    February 4, 2020 at 4:21 pm

Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.

With the development of society, there are a number of conflicts related to what is the most consideration for relationship.  It is no doubt that honesty draws thousands of people’s attention. From their viewpoint, sincerity is not only the decisive factor for building relationship but also constructing a bright future. Admittedly, honesty is a significant consideration in relationship, however, it is reckless to say it shares most of proportions of a table of relationship.

Primarily, it is necessary to have the excessive communication skills when it comes to relationship. With these, people could express their ideal clearly and keep relationship easily. To illustrate, when you meet a person at the first of glance, his or her outstanding outfit may give a feeling that you are willing to have a chat, but as the conversations proceed, the person can’t express fluently or uses queasy words, how will the conversation going on? Eventually this talk will end up with endless regret. From the above example, we could conclude that excellent communication skills is important for making a new relationship.

In addition, keeping a relationship can not do without respect. Only through respect can everybody last a harmony relationship. In other words, respect others’ work and help, which can efficiently avoid argument. It is inevitably that we will stay with someone randomly without respect when contacting with them long time and the worst is that we think what others behaviors, like doing housework and cooking dinners, are altruistic. Last week, I saw a TV program that a wife argued with her husband that he did not behave any respect since he thought it was granted for wife to do housework no matter how tired she was. What we will learn is that respect keep relationships harmony.

Consequently, telling the truth is not the decisive factor in any relationship and communication skills and respect also make up the table of relationship. No one will admit they know the most important secrets for keeping relationship. And we can’t say if holding above ability and will definitely be the master for any relationship.

February 4, 2020 at 4:27 pm

Score: 55.1

Issues:

1. Nearly 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Olivia …
    February 4, 2020 at 5:37 pm

With the development of society, there are many conflicts related to what is the most consideration for relationships.  It is no doubt that honesty draws thousands of people’s attention. From their viewpoint, sincerity is not only the decisive factor for building associations but also constructing a bright future. In most cases, honesty is a significant consideration in any relationship. However, it is reckless to say it shares the best proportion of a table of relationships.

First of all, it is necessary to have excessive communication skills when it comes to relationship. With these, people could express their idea clearly and keep their connections easily. To illustrate, when you meet a person at the first of glance, his or her outstanding outfit may give a feeling that you are willing to have a chat. But as the conversations proceed, the person can’t express fluently or uses queasy words, how will the conversation go on? Eventually, this talk will end up with endless regret. From the above example, we could conclude that excellent communication skills are significant for making a new relationship.

Moreover, relationship can not do without respect. Only through regard can everybody last a stable relationship. In other words, respect others’ work and help, which can efficiently avoid some arguments. If we disrespect with others when getting along with them. What is the worst thing is that we take account into that others’ housework is altruistic. Last week, I saw a TV program that a wife argued with her husband that he did not behave any respect since he thought it was granted for a wife to do housework. What we will learn is that respect keep relationships harmony.

To sum up, telling the truth is not the decisive factor in any relationship. Besides, communication skills and respect also make up the table of relationship. No one will admit they know the most important secrets for keeping a good relationship. And we can’t say if holding above ability and will be the master for any relationship.

February 4, 2020 at 5:43 pm

Score: 63.4

I will get back to you shortly.

February 5, 2020 at 10:10 pm

With the development of society, there are (unnecessary – change to “In our daily lives,”)  many conflicts (arise) related to what is the most consideration for (change to “in our”) relationships.  It is no doubt that (simplify to “Undoubtedly,”) honesty draws thousands of people’s attention (is of utmost importance to many people). From their viewpoint, sincerity is not only the (article error) decisive factor for (in) building associations (relationships) but also constructing a bright future. In most cases, honesty is a significant consideration in any relationship (repetitive sentence). However, it is reckless to say it shares the best proportion of a table of relationships (is the most important consideration in any relationship).

First of all, it is necessary to have excessive (adjective error) communication skills when it comes to relationship (plural). With these, people could (verb tense error) express their idea clearly and keep their connections easily. To illustrate, when you meet a person at the first of glance (unnecessary), his or her outstanding outfit (chose different words) may give a feeling that you are willing to have a chat. But as the conversations proceed, the person can’t (verb error) express fluently or uses queasy (adjective error) words, how will the conversation go on? Eventually, this talk (conversation) will end up with endless regret. From the above example, we could (verb tense error) conclude that excellent communication skills are significant for making a new relationship.

Moreover, relationship can not do (change to “grow”) without respect. Only through regard (respect) can everybody last (in) a stable relationship. In other words, (if you) respect others’ work and help, which (you) can efficiently avoid some arguments. If we disrespect with (unnecessary – delete) others when getting along with them (incomplete sentence). What is the worst thing is that we take account into that others’ housework is altruistic (rephrase – sentence is unclear). Last week,  I saw a TV program that (in a TV show I saw,) a wife argued with her husband that he did not behave any respect (respect her) since he thought it was granted for a wife to do housework (took her work around the house for granted). What we will learn (as we grow older) is that respect keep (verb tense error) relationships (in) harmony.

To sum up, telling the truth is not the decisive factor in any relationship. Besides, (delete) communication skills and respect also make up the table of relationship (combine two previous sentences). No one will admit they know the most important secrets for keeping a good relationship. And we can’t say if holding above ability and will be the master for any relationship (combine two previous sentences).

Olivia …
    February 6, 2020 at 5:11 am

<h3>Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.</h3>
    In our daily life, many conflicts arise in our relationships. Undoubtedly, honesty  is of utmost importance to many people. From their viewpoint, sincerity is a decisive factor in building relationships as well as constructing a bright future. However, it is reckless to say it is the most important consideration in any relationship.

First of all, it is necessary to have remarkable communication skills when it comes to relationships. With these, people can express their idea clearly and keep their connections easily. To illustrate, when you meet a person at first sight, his or her beautiful appearance may give a feeling that you are willing to have a chat. But as the conversations goes on, you find that the person does not express clearly or uses vague words, how will the conversation go on? Eventually, this conversation will end up with endless regret. From the above example, we conclude that excellent communication skills are significant for making a new relationship.

Moreover, relationship can not grow without respect. Only through respect can everybody keep a stable relationship. In other words, if you respect others’ work or help, you can avoid some arguments efficiently. If we disrespect others even neglect others’ efforts, we can not get along with them. Last week, in a TV show I saw a wife argued with her husband that he did not respect her since he took her work around the house for granted. What we will learn as we grow older is that respect keeps relationships in harmony.

To sum up, telling the truth is not the decisive factor in any relationship. Communication skills enable us start a new relationship and respect others can keep it harmonious and stable. Besides, relationships are complex and everyone need run it from heart.

Olivia …
    February 6, 2020 at 4:30 pm

Nowadays more and more people focus on the relationships’ problem. They want to find out the most important secrete of dealing with different relationships. Some persons think that honesty doubtlessly is the decisive factor in any relationship between people. However, I firmly believe that other crucial elements should also be stressed.

In the first place, the outstanding communication skills play a important role in our relationships. With it, we could start a satisfying conversation easily, which usually is a beginning of any relationship. Thus, it is possible to realize others’ characters or inner feeling by taking with them. Only through with this process can we know whether he or she is Mr.right or Miss. right. Take one of my friends Jane as an example, she used to worry about her marriage and was concerned that no one was willing to develop a relationship with her. But last few days, she told me that she would get married. How surprised I am! She admitted that it was a wonderful conversation that produced far-reaching influences on our relationships. Therefore, the excellent communication skills is useful to relationships.

Furthermore, relationships can not grow without respect. Since respecting each other, we will be more likely to avoid many arguments, which is beneficial to lasting a relationship. It enables me to remember a TV show I saw yesterday about a argument between a couple. And the husband always takes his wife’s work around house for granted and disrespect her endeavors to while family, which make the wife annoyed and upset. Thus, more and more conflicts happened inside this family, damaging the domestic peace. Consequently, respect is in favor of relationships’ harmony between people.

To sum up, always telling the truth is not the decisive factor in any relationship. On the one  hand, outstanding communicate skills will help start a new relationship. On the other hand, it is imperative for people to respect each other in order to keep a harmonious relationship.

February 6, 2020 at 4:48 pm

Score: 60.1

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Olivia …
    February 7, 2020 at 6:27 am

Nowadays more and more people focus on the relationships’ problem. They would like to find out the most important secrete of dealing with different relationships. Some persons think that honesty doubtlessly is the decisive factor in any relationship between people. However, I firmly believe that other crucial elements should also be stressed.

In the first place, outstanding communication skills play a important role in our relationships. With it, we could start a satisfying conversation easily, which usually is a beginning of any relationship. Thus, it is possible to realize others’ characters or inner feeling by talking with them. Only through this process can we know if he or she is Mr.right or Miss. right. Take one of my friends Jane as an example, she used to worry about her marriage and was concerned about that no one was willing to develop a relationship with her. But a few days ago, she told me that she would get married. How surprised I am! She admitted that it was a wonderful conversation that helped know each other and produced far-reaching influences in our relationships. Therefore, excellent communication skills is useful to relationships.

Furthermore, relationships can not grow without respect. Since respecting each other, we will be more likely to avoid many arguments, which is beneficial to lasting a relationship. It enables me to remember a TV show I saw yesterday about arguments between a couple. And the husband always takes his wife’s work around the house for granted and disrespect her endeavors to while family, which make the wife annoyed and upset. Thus, more and more conflicts happened inside this family, damaging domestic peace. Consequently, respect is in favor of relationships’ harmony between people.

To sum up, always telling the truth is not the decisive factor in any relationship. On the one  hand, outstanding communicate skills will help start a new relationship. On the other hand, it is imperative for people to respect each other in order to keep a harmonious relationship.

February 13, 2020 at 5:29 am

Hi, since I have worked on this essay many times, I will stop working on this essay. You can submit a new essay.