Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• yang
    University: Northeastern University
    Nationality: China
    August 20, 2019 at 7:23 am

TOEFL Writing Topic: Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.
    Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays it is common for workers having many various works to do during their workday. And some people say that workers with a lot of different works are more satisfied than that with similar tasks all day long. However, is this opinion widely agreed among people? In my point of view, I do agree with workers with multiple tasks are more satisfied than those with similar tasks.

For those people who do similar tasks in their workday, what will they think about their work? I think the answer must be simple, boring or easy, because they will get used to the job in a very short time since anything they should do is similar. I mean, nevertheless the work they should do might be hard, they will get used to it since they will practice every workday. And then, they may think this job is very boring and easy. But for those workers with multiple tasks to do, they may think the job is very fun because of different challenges in their work. And they will feel satisfied after a workday as a result of different challenges in their job let them feel useful of themselves.

Although it may be efficiency for workers do similar work all day long, it will make workers feel disappointed. Some company let them workers do similar works in purpose of getting efficiency. Because workers can do their jobs rapidly if their job are similar. But if I do similar tasks all the time, I will even dream about the jobs. And I will feel disappointed that I can learn nothing in those jobs since very job is the same. If workers feel sad about the job, the speed of finishing the job must be declined, and there will be no efficiency soon.

In conclusion, workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do than when they have similar tasks. Because workers will feel boring, simple and even sad when they do similar tasks all day long.

ps. I can’t get enough ideas on this topic, so this article might be a little bit confusing.

August 22, 2019 at 9:21 pm

Hi, I will not work on this essay until you complete the revision of the last essay.