Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.

• Kristen
    University: Huazhong University of Science and Technology
    Nationality: China
    February 18, 2021 at 7:58 am

Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.

Perhaps no issue in this world is as significant (to the satisfaction of job as the pattern of work) [  unclear]. Despite (various responses)[ variations of people’s response ] people may have on the topic about whether worker[ word form error ] love the pattern that have [ grammatical error ]many different types of tasks to do during the workday or do similar tasks all day long[lengthy, confusing sentence  ]. I, given the chance, prefer to endorse that worker[ word for error ] will[ tense error ] tend to do[undertake/perform  ] different types of tasks during the[article error  ] workday.

To begin with, I think that only when we do the variety of kinds of tasks can we learn more knowledges about work, which will make us easier to adapt the development of job then become satisfied with our work. For instance, if I worked in a cafe, I must feel boring if I only work as an attendant. However, supposing that I also learn how to choose coffee beans, grind coffee beans, learn coffee culture, coffee history, and investigate the popular coffee in different countries and so on through working, which will make my job more attractive. In this way, I will stand head and shoulders above the peers when the competition in coffee shops become more and more fierce as the time goes on. In that case, I will naturally become more satisfied with my job.

Furthermore, various types of assignments can improve our self-worth which means make ourselves indispensable. Imagine doing the same thing each workday means what? It means that you don’t need creativity and flexibility in your work, and even a machine can replace you. This will reduce people’s feelings about being needed and wanted and make people deem they lost their value. Because of this, these people virtually will less be satisfied with their work.

All in all, for the reasons listed above, we can safely conclude that workers will be more satisfied to do different tasks than do similar work all day long.

February 18, 2021 at 3:17 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 35% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Simplify or split them. (TOEFL/IELTS: 15%- qualifies for non-software revision; 30% applies to GRE writing)
    2. Extensive use of adverbs (inappropriate use of adverbs often makes sentences unclear);

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Kristen
    University: Huazhong University of Science and Technology
    Nationality: China
    February 21, 2021 at 4:39 am

Despite variations of people’s responses different, I deem that workers will tend to be more satisfied when they have many types of tasks to undertake during the workday.

To begin with, I think that only when we perform a variety of kinds of assignments can we learn more knowledge through the work, which will greatly widen our horizons. For instance, if I worked in a cafe just as an attendant who only need to clean up cups and help guests to order, I could virtually acquire little experiences and abilities. On the contrary, imagine that my scope of work includes helping customers identify coffee beans, popularizing coffee culture, and so on,of which the content will be updated over time. In this case, I will obtain many new pieces of knowledge, such as the coffee history, the processing of coffee beans. These will be the source of my satisfaction.

Furthermore, diverse types of tasks will keep us enthusiastic about our lives and works. If the task is always the same day after day, people will be bored one day, and they will even feel like themselves as machines which not only without new ideas but also inflexible. When people have such negative emotions, they will lose the motivation to complete their works, leading to dissatisfaction with their job. Therefore, in order to enhance people’s job satisfaction, companies and units should follow people’s nature – avoiding repetition and looking forward to new attempts and challenges, just as people always want to try entertainment items that they have never played before when they go to the amusement park.

All in all, for the reasons listed above, we can safely conclude that workers will be more satisfied to do different assignments than do similar work all day long.

February 22, 2021 at 1:56 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 80% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Simplify or split them. (TOEFL/IELTS: 15%- qualifies for non-software revision; 30% applies to GRE writing)

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.