Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.

• angavid
    University: Xi'an Jiaotong University
    Nationality: China
    February 16, 2020 at 12:18 pm

Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.

Work defines people’s social status, sets income levels and generates a circle of friends. Currently, people are at odds over what kind of task arrangement can satisfy workers most. After mining several factors, I uphold that offering workers different types of tasks during the workday can help workers feel more pleased.

First and foremost, diverse kinds of tasks offer an important means for workers to remain concentrated and fresh. This is because workers can gather their energy when shifting between the tasks. As known, changes are a crucial factor that keeps humans from feeling bored and drowsy. For instance, copying the data of physics experiments for my professor always drives me mad. My attention will run out soon because the work is just a kind of tedious repetition without any changes.

In addition, diversity in the tasks provides workers a platform upon which comprehensive abilities can be developed. No one really disputes that different forms of tasks require distinct fields of knowledge. After completing various types of tasks, workers can gain a deeper understanding and view their jobs from different perspectives. For instance, my friend is applying for a double degree program in mathematics and art. He thinks mathematics can help develop his analytical thinking skills, while art can cultivate his perception of the beauty of the world.

Admittedly, asking workers to do similar jobs all day can increase their working efficiency to some extent. Working repetitively at the same place can help employees become proficient in a specific field. However, repeating all the time is against human nature. It can benefit workers little other than wage because workers are actually working as machines. Presumably, workers may hardly feel satisfied with these kinds of jobs.

Taken together, working on different kinds of tasks can provide the workers lasting freshness and comprehensive cultivation in their abilities. It regards workers as humans instead of just tools and will consequently help make them more satisfied.

February 17, 2020 at 3:30 am

Score: 58.1

Work defines people’s social status, sets income levels and generates a circle of friends. Currently, people [absolute writing  ] are at odds over what kind of task arrangement can satisfy workers most. After mining several factors, I uphold that offering workers different types of tasks during the workday can help workers[ repetition ] feel more pleased.

First and foremost, diverse kinds of tasks offer an important means for workers to remain concentrated and fresh. This is because workers can gather their energy when shifting between the tasks. As known, changes are a crucial factor that keeps humans from feeling bored and drowsy. For instance, copying the data of physics experiments for my professor always drives me mad. My attention will run out soon because the work is just a kind of tedious repetition (without any changes)[ redundant ].

In addition, diversity in the tasks provides workers a platform upon which comprehensive abilities can be developed. No one really disputes that different forms of tasks require distinct fields of knowledge. After completing various types of tasks, workers can gain a deeper understanding and view their jobs from different perspectives. For instance, my friend is applying for a double degree program in (mathematics and art)[ word form error ]. He thinks mathematics can help develop his analytical thinking skills, while art can cultivate his perception of the beauty of the world.

Admittedly, asking workers to do similar jobs all day can increase their working efficiency to some extent. Working repetitively at the same place can help employees become proficient in a specific field. However, repeating all the time is against human nature. It [ unclear pronoun ]can benefit workers little other than wage because workers are actually[ redundant adv ] working as [ incorrect preposition ]machines. Presumably, workers may hardly feel satisfied with these kinds of jobs.

Taken together, working on different kinds of tasks can provide the[ article error ] workers [  lack preposition]lasting freshness and comprehensive cultivation in their abilities. It[ unclear pronoun ] regards workers as humans instead of just tools and [ logical problem/unparalleled/ regards-will help ]will consequently help make them more satisfied.

Summary: Good job! Study this: https://writersforme.com/forums/topic/toefl-writing-tips/