Would you prefer to take courses taught by professors with whom you have already had other classes during your past years of study, or would you prefer to take courses with professors whose classes you have never taken before? Why?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Would you prefer to take courses taught by professors with whom you have already had other classes during your past years of study, or would you prefer to take courses with professors whose classes you have never taken before? Why?

University: Chinese
    Nationality: china
    September 21, 2021 at 1:28 pm

In this era, seeing that everything has grown by leaps and bounds, especially, education, weare able totake lessons in various ways. I look at the pros and cons which(that)is more suitable for me either take courses taught by professors with whom you have already had other classes during your past years of study, or take courses with professors whose classes you have never taken before. I’m willingness (willing)to choose (the)former.

Firstly, I’m familiar with the teacher’s teaching style as well asI know her language style. I show no wish for taking risk(risks) if the content of her lecture is anything but excellent. For example, when my Chinese teacher, Miss Li, begins to give a lecture, I know which part is extremely crucial, which enable(allow)me to preview and review superbly.

Furthermore, I had been in this teacher’s class so that she would bear in mindme. In all likelihood, while I face up to a problem, she is going to instruct me. For example, when I had Li’s class for the second time, I haveno idea where to start a very important project. At this point, Not only do I attend her office hour, but also tell her my problem. Then, she send(sends) me a passage about my project, which is my watershed. Consequently, I get a score that excessmy expectation.

Thirdly, Although, there are many a benefit about taking courses taught by professors with whom you have already had other classes during your past years of study. However, it was undeniablythat there is something stunned about taking a classfrom a professor you’ve never had before, albeit taking risk (risks).

Finally, according to this analysis, I prefer to choose takingcourses taught by professors with whom you have already had other classes during your past years of study.

September 21, 2021 at 1:38 pm

Invalid. Please revise your previous essay before submitting another.