Would you prefer to take courses taught by professors with whom you have already had other classes during your past years of study, or would you prefer to take courses with professors whose classes you have never taken before? Why?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Would you prefer to take courses taught by professors with whom you have already had other classes during your past years of study, or would you prefer to take courses with professors whose classes you have never taken before? Why?

• Pluto
    University: 郑州师范学院
    Nationality: China
    March 5, 2022 at 10:30 am

Would you prefer to take courses taught by professors with whom you have already had other classes during your past years of study, or would you prefer to take courses with professors whose classes you have never taken before? Why? 

The issue regarding courses taught by professors with whom you have or never taken before, in this day and age, has never failed to arouse the public concern and at the same time provoke a heated debate among individuals.Some are inclined to be strong believers in the extreme claim that they would prefer to take courses with professors whose classes they have never taken before.

Accordingly, l, without hesitation, advocate that I prefer to take courses taught by professors with whom I have already had other classes during my past years of study on account of the following evident reasons and examples.

On the one hand, taking courses taught by professors with whom I have already had other classes during my past years of study can make me so comfortable. To be more specific,because the professor is consistently acquainted with me so that I am not so apprehensive to face quite a few troubles such as the environment or this professor’s ability. This point can be better and further supported by the example from my math professor who has accompanied me for four years so that I can comfortably study from him. Obviously,this example may inform us that taking courses taught by professors with whom I have already had other classes during my past years of study will be comfortable for me.

On the other hand,this selection will become a chance to make friends with the professor whom you are similar. Precisely,because the professor always together with you to discuss some questions so that they can build a kind relationship which is meaningful for you to success or other good change. l can think of no better illustration for this point than the example from many professors will be likely to help their students who are acquainted with them in many aspects. Apparently, we can learn from the example that taking courses taught by professors with whom you have already had other classes during your past years of study will build some kind relationship to help you be more successful.

March 5, 2022 at 9:27 pm

Fix spacing errors, as well as other problems, suggested by screenshot reviews.

Pluto
    March 7, 2022 at 10:54 am

The issue regarding courses taught by professors with whom you have or never taken provokes a heated debate among individuals.Accordingly, l, without hesitation, advocate that I prefer to take courses taught by professors with whom I have already had other classes during my past years of study on account of the following evident reasons and examples.

On the one hand, taking courses taught by professors with whom I have already had other classes during my past years of study can make me so comfortable. To be more specific, because the professor is consistently acquainted with me so that I am not so apprehensive to face quite a few troubles such as the environment or this professor’s ability. This point can be better and further supported by the example from my math professor, who accompanied me for four years so that I could comfortably study from him. Obviously, this example may inform us that taking courses taught by professors with whom I have already had other classes during my past years of study will be comfortable for me.

On the other hand, this selection will be an opportunity to make friends with professors who are similar to me. Precisely, because the professor usually discusses some issues with me, so that we can establish a friendly relationship that is meaningful to my success or other good changes. I can think of no better illustration for this point than the example from many professors will are likely to help their students who are acquainted with them in many aspects. Apparently, we can learn from the example that in the last few years of study, you have taken other courses taught by professors who will build some kind of relationship and help you be more successful.

March 7, 2022 at 3:37 pm
    1. Fix spacing issues (study MLA writing rules to learn how to properly space);
    2. Use your own words to write;
    3. Simplify/split sentences with 20+ words;
    4. Learn differences between first person, second person, and third person in academic writing and be consistent in using them.
    Pluto
    March 9, 2022 at 3:47 am

The issue regarding courses taught by professors with whom students have or never taken provokes a heated debate among individuals. Accordingly, l, without hesitation, advocate that I prefer to take courses taught by professors with whom I have already had other classes during my past years of study on account of the following evident reasons and examples.

On the one hand, taking courses taught by professors with whom we have already had other classes during our past years of study can make us so comfortable. To be more specific, a familiar professor is more likely to provide better assistance in and out of class. Knowing a professor’ s style beforehand would minimize unpleasant misunderstandings. It would also improve our chances of getting a good grade. This point can be better and further supported by the example from my math professor, who accompanied me for four years so that I could comfortably study from him. Obviously, this example may inform us that taking courses taught by professors with whom we have already had other classes during our past years of study will be convenient for us.

On the other hand, this selection will be an opportunity to make friends with professors who are similar to us. Precisely, because the professor usually discusses some issues with us, so that we can establish a friendly relationship that is meaningful to our success or other good changes. I can think of no better illustration for this point than the example from many professors who are likely to help their students who are acquainted with them in many aspects. Apparently, we can learn from the example that in the last few years of study, we have taken other courses taught by professors who will build some kind of relationship and help us be more successful.

Pluto
    March 9, 2022 at 3:48 am

I have done it carefully according to your requirements. I hope I can make progress this time.

March 9, 2022 at 3:47 pm

The issue regarding courses taught by professors with whom students have or never taken provokes a heated debate among individuals[ How did you know that?  ]. Accordingly[ According to what?  ], l, without hesitation, advocate that I prefer to take courses taught by professors with whom I have already had other classes during my[ the  ] past years of study (on account of the following evident reasons and examples)[ summarize reasons here  ].

On the one hand, (taking courses taught by professors with whom we have already had other classes during our past years of study)[ repetition  ] can make us so[ wrong adverb  ] comfortable. To be more specific, a familiar professor is more[ more…than  ] likely to provide better assistance in and out of class. Knowing a professor’s style[  what style? ] beforehand would (minimize unpleasant misunderstandings)[unclear   ]. It[  unclear pronoun ] would also improve our chances [word form error   ]of getting a good grade. This point can be better and further supported by the example from my math professor, who (accompanied me)[ unclear  ] for four years (so that I could comfortably study from him)[unclear   ]. Obviously, this [  This ]example may inform [ informs  ]us that) taking courses taught by professors with whom we have already had other classes during our past years of study)[ repetition  ] will be convenient for us.

On the other hand, this selection will be an opportunity to make friends with professors (who are similar to us)[  unclear ]. Precisely, because [  Because ]the professor usually discusses some issues with us, so that we can establish a friendly relationship (that is meaningful to our success or other good changes)[ wordy/unclear  ]. (I can think of no better illustration for this point than the example from many professors who are likely to help their students who are acquainted with them in many aspects)[ hard to read/split  ]. Apparently, (we can learn from the example that in the last few years of study, we have taken other courses taught by professors who will build some kind of relationship and help us be more successful)[ hard-to-read sentence  ].

March 9, 2022 at 4:00 pm

Final revision

Pluto
    March 11, 2022 at 5:34 am

The moment of graduation and awarding diploma is precious for every student as it is exactly what they are fighting for and looking forward to. Imagine if you are at the last semester on campus, whether to take courses taught by professors that you have taken their courses in the past or by professors that are unfamiliar to you? Personally,I prefer to take courses taught by professors with whom I had other classes during the past.

On the one hand, a familiar professor is more likely to provide better assistance in and out of class. To be more specific, for one thing, during the classes, learning with this kind of professors, students would know his or her approaches and how to get the most from it. This point can be better and further supported by the example from my Professor Mr.Yang, an expert in business administration of my college, acts like both an intimate friend and a mentor in my life. It is not difficult to understand that each professor demonstrates unique teaching style together with various requirements or criteria for their specific courses and assignments.

On the other hand, new professors may bring brand new teaching methodology and wider range of knowledge. Plus, they may probably befriend students. Studying a new course with a new professor undoubtedly creates a huge challenge with more burden and pressure on students, which distracts them or even disrupts their schedule. To put it in a nutshell, if I was in the last year of university life and faced with choosing a course, I would prefer to study with the professor that had taught me before. In this way, not only can we get better help in or out of class, but also it makes everything on calendar in order, which guarantees a memorable university life and successful graduation.

March 13, 2022 at 3:35 am

No more revision after ‘final revision’.

Tagged: