Would you prefer to take courses taught by professors with whom you have already had other classes during your past years of study, or would you prefer to take courses with professors whose classes you have never taken before?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Would you prefer to take courses taught by professors with whom you have already had other classes during your past years of study, or would you prefer to take courses with professors whose classes you have never taken before?

University: RUC
    Nationality: China
    September 7, 2022 at 1:57 pm

Would you prefer to take courses taught by professors with whom you have already had other classes during your past years of study, or would you prefer to take courses with professors whose classes you have never taken before?

Today, almost all the universities adopt a free course-selection approach. So it’s unavoidable for us to face the problems of selecting from different, a large scale of teachers. I hold the opinion that we should take courses with professors whose classes we have never taken before.

Firstly, this selection enforces us a new thinking way, which is beneficial for our brain development. Every teacher has his own thinking way, and it’s mostly likely to convey his own way to his students. By taking many different teachers’ courses, it’s easy for us to know many kinds of ways from which we can select the most suitable study approach. For example, my cousin Tom, who entered university three years ago. He were high on taking many different courses, and any two of the courses were taught by the same teachers. Just as he kept this habit for one year, he found a thinking way that fitted him best. So, by not taking the courses by professors with whom we have already had other classes, it ‘s likely for us to find us a new thinking way.

In addition, this selection can satisfy us with different interests, giving us the chance to study extensively. Through different professors, we can meet many people and develop many interests. Just because they are in different majors or different directions, it’s impossible for two professors that their friends circles are completely overlapped.So it’s impossible for us to study from the completely same people. Take my friend as an example. He likes math at first, but he took a math course a statistic professor taught. Finally, he found his true interest in statistic. And now he have published many essays on statistic.

Though it’s more likely to get better grades by taking courses of the same teacher, it’s more beneficial for us in the long way to take another selection.

September 7, 2022 at 9:15 pm

Fix the errors indicated in the screenshot reviews.

September 8, 2022 at 12:48 am

Today, almost all universities adopt a free course-selection approach. So it’s unavoidable for us to face the problems of selecting from different, a large number of teachers. I hold the opinion that we should take courses with professors whose classes we have never taken before.

Firstly, this selection enforces college students on a new thinking way, which is beneficial for their brain development. Every teacher has his own thinking way, and it’s likely to convey his own way to his students. By taking many different teachers’ courses, it’s easy for us to know many kinds of ways from which we can select the most suitable study approach. For example, my cousin Tom, who entered university three years ago. He was high on taking many different courses, and any two of the courses were not taught by the same teachers. Just as he kept this habit for one year, he found a thinking way that fitted him best. He said he will keep this habits for a long time, and recommended this approach to me. So, by not taking the courses by professors with whom college students have already had other classes, it ‘s very possible for them to find a new thinking way.

In addition, this selection can satisfy college students by providing different interests and different groups, giving then the chance to study extensively. Through different professors, they can meet many people and develop many interests. Just because these professors are in different majors or different directions, it’s impossible for two professors that their friend circles are completely overlapped. So it’s impossible for us to study from the completely same people. Take my friend as an example. He liked math at first, but he took a math course a statistic professor taught. Finally, he found his true interest in statistic. And now he has published many essays on statistics.

Though it’s more likely to get better grades by taking courses with the same teacher, it’s more beneficial for us in the long run to take another selection.

September 8, 2022 at 9:50 pm

Fix the errors indicated in the screenshot review.

September 9, 2022 at 3:11 am

Today, almost all universities adopt a free course-selection approach. So it’s unavoidable for us to face the problems of selecting from different, a large number of teachers. I hold the opinion that we should take courses with professors whose classes we have never taken before.

Firstly, this selection enforces college students to develop a new way of thinking, which is beneficial for their brain development. Every teacher has his own way of thinking, and they’re likely to convey his own way to his students. By taking many different teachers’ courses, it’s easy for us to know many kinds of ways from which we can select the most suitable approach to thinking. For example, my cousin Tom, who entered university three years ago. He was high on taking many different courses, and all of the courses were taught by different teachers. Just as he kept this habit for one year, he found a way of thinking that fitted him best. He said he would keep this habit for a long time, and recommended this approach to me. So, by not taking the courses by professors with whom college students have already had other classes, it’s very possible for them to find a new thinking way.

In addition, this selection can satisfy college students by providing different interests and different groups, giving them the chance to study extensively. Through different professors, they can meet many people and develop many interests. Just because these professors are in different majors or different directions, it’s impossible for two professors that their friend circles are completely overlapped. So it’s impossible for us to study from the completely same people. Take my friend as an example. He liked math at first, but he took a math course a statistic professor taught. Finally, he found his true interest in statistics. And now he has published many essays on statistics.

Though it’s more likely to get better grades by taking courses with the same teacher, it’s more beneficial for us in the long run to take another selection.

September 12, 2022 at 1:26 am

Today, almost all universities adopt a free course-selection approach. So it’s unavoidable for us to face the problems of selecting from different, [, allowing students to matriculate in courses instructed by   ]a large number of teachers. I hold the opinion[ argue  ] that we should take courses with[ from  ] professors whose classes we have never taken before.

Firstly, this selection enforces [ can encourage/help  ]college students to develop a new way of thinking, which is beneficial for their brain development. Every teacher has his own way of thinking, and they[  unclear pronoun ]’re likely to convey his own way to his students. By taking many different teachers’ courses, it’s easy for us to[we can   ] know many kinds of ways from which we can select the most suitable approach to thinking[verbose/ unclear   ]. For example, my [ My  ]cousin Tom, who entered university three years ago. He was high[ ?  ] on taking many different courses, and all of the courses were taught by different teachers. Just as [As   ]he kept this habit for one year, he found (a way of thinking )[? specify   ]that fitted him best. He said he would keep this habit for a long time, and recommended this approach to me. So, by not taking the courses by professors with whom college students have already had other classes, it’s very possible for them to find a new thinking way[verbose/unclear   ].

In addition, this selection can satisfy college students (by providing different interests and different groups)[  unclear ], giving them the chance to study extensively[unclear   ]. Through[From   ] different professors, they[unclear pronoun   ] can meet many[ word repetition  ] people and develop many[  repetition ] interests. Just because[ Because  ] these professors are in different majors or different directions, it’s impossible for two professors that their friend circles are completely overlapped[unclear   ]. So it’s impossible for us to study from the completely[the   ] same people. Take my friend as an example. He [ One of my friends]liked math at first, but he took a math course a statistic [spelling error   ]professor taught. Finally, he found his true interest in statistics. [ punctuation error  ]And now he has published many essays on statistics.

Though it’s[ avoid using It IS  ] more likely to get better grades by taking courses with the same teacher, it’s more beneficial for us in the long run to take[wrong word   ] another selection.

September 12, 2022 at 1:38 am

Final revision [Learn how to use punctuations appropriate for coordinating conjunctions.]