Young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities.

• Yuxi Liu
    University: HuaZhong University of Science and Technology
    Nationality: China
    February 1, 2021 at 3:42 am

Young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities.

Governments have positively advocated young people to devote themselves to helping their communities in recent years. However, the feedback is disappointing. One of the reason is that young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities. In my perspective, I firmly support that statement. My standpoints will be elaborated in the following paragraphs.

First and foremost, objectively, with the development of this society, young people are busier than before, which is the main parameter. This society is developing in an unprecedentedly speed and to fulfill this kind of development, plenty of labor force is necessary. Young people are the main part of the labor force, so there is less time for them to make contributions to their communities. For example, my brother need to work for 12 hours per a day so that spare time needed to deal with staffs of community is unavailable.

At the same time, subjectively, young people’s enthusiasm of helping their communities is fading. Many young people are utilitarians today, which means they concentrate on earning more money rather than devoting themselves to public. Helping their communities cannot help young people make money or impede them from making more money. As a consequence, motivation of helping their communities is not exist. My brother, as an example, always complains that working in his community occupies the time he need to take part-time jobs.

Admittedly, it’s myopic to blindly draw the conclusion that all the young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities. I believe there must have someone who wish to do something to his or her community. However, as a whole, the trend that young people are reluctant to help their communities is undeniable. Therefore, there is no contradiction to draw my conclusion.

In conclusion, young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities objectively and subjectively.

February 1, 2021 at 6:41 pm

Complete the revision of your other essay prior to working on this one.