Do you agree or disagree that young people should leave their parents as soon as possible in order to be independent?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Do you agree or disagree that young people should leave their parents as soon as possible in order to be independent?

University: Nanjing Normal University
    Nationality: China
    May 29, 2021 at 3:24 pm

Do you agree or disagree that young people should leave their parents as soon as possible in order to be independent?

Nowadays, the opinion that young adults should leave their parents as soon as possible becomes popular. Though this can show their independence, I strongly believe that young adults can benefit more from leaving with their family members for a long time and I will illustrate the reasons in the substance passage.

To begin with, it is difficult and unrealistic for young adults to leave along very early. When young adults leave with their families, they seldom face the difficulty of life and can easily organize their daily life well. However, when young adults start to separate from their families and live alone, they probably need to face the difficulties of life alone, which is hard for them. Young adults are too young to solve these problems. For instance, when I was doing an internship in Beijing along, I have to handle the high price of renting a room, tricky household work, and loneliness feeling. These things were so annoying that I almost gave up at that time.

In addition, young adults and parents can both enjoy the time with each other. Since we all have less and less time to company our parents, we can catch the young adult time to stay longer with our parents. Young adults can understand their parents more and their parents can enjoy the happiness of the precious company. I still remember how happy my father was when I watched the TV programs with him during I stayed home. Besides, I also learned much experience from the life stories he told me in my spare time.

To sum up, I definitely prefer young adults to live with family for a longer time. This is because they can face less difficulty in life and company their parents.

University: Nanjing Normal University
    Nationality: China
    May 29, 2021 at 3:50 pm

In this era of individualism, people increasingly pursue personal privacy and independence. Thus, many young people choose to move out of their parent’s house and live alone as soon as possible. Though this can show their independence to some extend, I believe that young adults can benefit more from living with their family members for a long time.

First and foremost, it is difficult and unrealistic for young adults to leave along very early. When young adults leave with their families, they seldom face the difficulty of life and can easily organize their daily life well with parent’s help. However, when young adults move away from their families, they probably need to face the difficulty of handling millions of household work after work. When I did an internship in Beijing alone, I had to face the high price of renting a room, tricky household work, and loneliness. These things were so annoying that I almost gave up at that time, and the same case also applies to other young people.

In addition, both young adults and parents can enjoy the time with each other if they can live together. Young adults can understand their parents more, and their parents can enjoy the happiness of children’s company. I still remember how happy my father was when I watched the TV programs with him when I stayed home. In addition, I learned much experience from the life stories my father told me. Besides, since people probably become busier and busier with their growth, young adults should catch the precious time to stay with their parents. Therefore, young people ought to live in families, which can benefit both young people and their parents.

To sum up, I prefer young adults to live with family for a longer time. That is because they can face less difficulty in life and company their parents.

May 31, 2021 at 3:46 pm

Invalid [You need to complete the revision of your first essay prior to submitting another one.]