Younger school children should be required to study art and music in addition to math, language, science, and history.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Younger school children should be required to study art and music in addition to math, language, science, and history.

• Nick12138
    University: Guilin university of aerospace and industrial
    Nationality: china
    October 13, 2020 at 2:45 pm

Global parents hope their children will have a bright future. So when children were still in childhood, their parents began to prepare and design life for their children. Children besides need to learn primary courses like math, language, science, and history, their parents also have their children to study art and music. Someone criticizes this situation because of the heavy study burden on children. In my opinion, I believe that younger school children should be required to study art and music as supplements, especially considering school admission possibilities and time management skills.

Firstly, the children who have learned art and music will be admitted by a prestigious school with higher possibilities. As we all know, more and more excellent schools take the special skills of children into consideration and regard it as an additional score item. Take my primary school’s classmate, Li Qin, as an example, he was admitted by the best experimental middle school in our city, because that school announced that the applicants who are good at art and music can be admitted priority in public. So if parents want to increase their children admission possibility of the excellent school, letting younger school children learning art and music is a convenient way.

Secondly, having children learning art and music after class is beneficial to cultivate time management skills. The time management skills help younger children improve the efficiency of study and lead them to a better future. Based on the survey from Harvard, shown that having a balance between science courses and art courses could have a better grade in school. And there is no denying that one who has better time management skills will save a lot of time to relax.

Admitted, learning art and music takes some time that could be used in math, language, science and history. Some people worry that it may negatively influence children’s studying. But the Harvard’s research had claimed that it was unnecessary.

To summarize, it is worth it that requires younger school children to study art and music in addition to math, language, science and history.

October 13, 2020 at 3:27 pm

Invalid. Please revise your previous essay before submitting another.

Nick12138
    University: Guilin university of aerospace and industrial
    Nationality: china
    October 17, 2020 at 11:47 am

teacher, I have revised my previous essay 🙂  .