a report on the suitablility of the center for his conference,your experience

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. Business Writing a report on the suitablility of the center for his conference,your experience

• melodyloves6
    University: 吉林大学珠海学院
    Nationality: China
    February 22, 2020 at 1:02 pm

Introduction

The report aims to describe the Marston Conference center is suitable for our company to hold a three-day conference.

Findings

I have attended a conference at the Marston Conference Center not so long ago.When I got there, seats were well organized for individuals.The atomosphere in the conference was stimulating also impressing.

When it comes to assessing the positive aspects,the venue owns a good location,which is the central of the city.Any transportation is accessible.Besides,equipment in that place is of good quality,the speaker is loud,seats are comfortable,food is also abundant.However,negative cause a bit problem.It may be quite crowded to hold more than 300people. Our company has nearly 320 employers, maybe our staff will need to sit closer to each other.

Recommendation

In my point of view,Marston can be taken into consideration,Although the space is not enough,we can decrease expenditure,being more sustainable,which helps run our company.Since the venue has significant location,equipment as well as low cost,it couldn’t be the best place to arrange our conference any more.

March 24, 2020 at 3:09 pm

Score: 37

Issues:

1. About 40% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 30% of the sentences are passive. Convert them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Tagged: