After completing high school, students should take at least a year off to work or travel before they begin studying at a university. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing After completing high school, students should take at least a year off to work or travel before they begin studying at a university. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• mainaga
    University: Guangdong University of Foreign Study
    Nationality: China
    March 29, 2022 at 10:24 am

After completing high school, students should take at least a year off to work or travel before they begin studying at a university. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, we always see some news about international crimes happening on the students who take a travel or work. Thus, there is a risen voice that students who just completed high school are too young to go out and get some works or excursion, because too much dangers might occur. However, we should analyze the whole problem on both sides, and figure out which takes a more significant influence on the students’ lives. As far as efficiency and long term benefits are concerned, I strongly hold that students ought to take some time to work or travel after completing high school.

To begin with, travelling or working would benefit students in a long term. Students who completed their high school lives are actually knows little about the society and the world. Therefore, travelling and working are excellent approaches to get them familiar with how the society and the world work. Take my own experience as an example. Even though I have learn a lot knowledges about biology, mathematics and Chinese in the high school, I still know little about how other people actually works to support our daily lives, and some details about our lives. But after a excursion in Fujian, I learn more about the culture there and what I need to do to solve some practice problem.

Moreover, travelling or working would help us learn more efficiently at the universities. Take the case of myself again. I used to travel to Myanmar, where I stayed almost 2 weeks. The observation of Myanmar eventually give me some points to present during a class when being asked to show some characteristics of the local people in Myanmar. The experience of travelling in Myanmar make me understand the knowledge fully talked by the professor.

Above the reasons I given, students who completed high school should take at least a year off to  travel or work before starting the study at universities, as far as efficiency and long-term advantages.

March 29, 2022 at 1:59 pm

Fix issues evidenced on the screenshot reviews.

mainaga
    University: Guangdong University of Foreign Study
    Nationality: China
    March 30, 2022 at 3:55 am

It’s hard to deny that nowadays, we always see some news about international crimes happening to students who travel or work. This fact leads susceptible people to generate the opinion that it’s too dangerous for students who just completed high school to go out alone to work or travel. However, this statement suffers from both logical and factual fallacies, which means we need to scrutinize it meticulously. As far as efficiency, long term benefits and health are concerned, I strongly hold that students ought to take some time to work or travel after graduating from high school.

First and foremost, travelling or working would benefit students in the long term. Students who have just completed their high school actually knows little about our society and the world. Therefore, travelling and working are excellent approaches to get them familiar with how our society and the world work, which helps students broaden their eyesight and have a better life. Take my own experience as an example. Even though I have learned a great amount of knowledge about biology, mathematics and Chinese in high school, I still know little the details about our lives. But only after my excursion to Fujian, had I learned more about the culture there and what I need to do to solve some practice problems.

Moreover, the fact that it would help us learn more efficiently at the universities also indicates that students should take at least a year off to travel or work before entering universities. Take the case of myself again. I used to travel to Myanmar, where I stayed almost 2 weeks. As a result, the careful observation of Myanmar eventually gives me some detailed points to present during a class, at which being asked to show some characteristics of the local people living in Myanmar. The experience of travelling to Myanmar helps me understand the knowledge fully talked by the professor. Had it not been for the travel, I would just learn the knowledge ordinarily through what the teacher said and how our books showed.

Above the reasons I gave, students who completed high school should take at least a year off to  travel or work before starting their study at universities, as far as efficiency and long-term advantages are taken into consideration.

April 3, 2022 at 2:01 am

Fix issues evidenced on the screenshot reviews.

Tagged: