All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Ma Yao
    University: 北京邮电大学
    Nationality: China
    January 20, 2021 at 5:12 am

All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Today, many parents want their children to find a good job after graduating. So they think that government should spend more money on children education. However, I don’t support this statement. In my opinion, government should spend more money on universities, these are some reasons that support me.

First, universities should hire more great professors, so they need a lot of money. If students could be taught by more learned and intelligent professors, they would understand the knowledge well, and they will be interested in these subjects. But today, It is very stressful for professors to live in big cities, so they need more salaries. More financial support will help universities hire more excellent professors. For example, I study in a university in Beijing, this university spend much money hiring professors every year, so I could get good education here. Every lesson, our professors could explain the theory of formula and application of it. I listen to their lectures very carefully, now I have learned much knowledge.

Second, universities need to buy many advanced equipment. These equipment is very costly, because they have many sophisticated components. With these equipment, students in universities could do many experiments to explore technology. If they couldn’t afford these equipment, the process of research will be delayed, and the development of technology in our country will be affected. For example, my brother studies in Beijing university, he majors in chemistry. They often do many experiments to see the phenomenon of the reaction of different elements and they want to discover some useful applications of these elements. Because of great support from government, they could complete their research very smoothly. Last year, he won a prize of chemistry with some classmates.

Many people think that administration should spend money supporting children education, because they hope their children’s potential would be developed from very young. Whereas, I think that children should have a happy life when they are very young. Excessive work and pressure would harm their body and mental health. They should motivate their imagination and curiosity by playing rather than studying.

January 20, 2021 at 8:48 pm

Invalid [Complete the revision of your other essay prior to submitting another.]