Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• mae
    University: Monash University
    Nationality: China
    June 9, 2020 at 2:51 am

Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In my prespective, I hold an disagreement that the most important way in any relationship between people is telling the truth. And there are several reasons which support my opinions.

Firstly, telling truth does not work on any relationship. Sometimes, a lie could make relationship better. For example, the pregenant could get not so pretty before they deliever the baby and their body becomes inflated or fat. However, they do not want to hear about any truth about their appearance. So it is not a good performance for partners to tell the truth. A prepared lie about their body might be a praised and it could light a woman’s day.

Secondly, some lies could repair a relationship or save somebody’s life. If someone was diagnosed a cancer one day, a positive attitude might be the best medicine for them to cure the cancer. Therefore, some lies may be better comparing to the truth sometimes. A patient would hold a postivive atttitude towards the situation which is told that he or she does not have so serious illness condition. On the contrary, if one patient was told the truth that they have cancer, it might be some unexpected consequences happened. Because they may concern too much to care about themselves even though facing the cancer and curing them. Therefore, some good lies would be better than telling the truth especially for intimate relationships.

Overall, for reasons I state upon, pretending to ignore the truth and telling some good lies might be better than chosing to tell the truth all the time in any relationship because it could save some relationships and be good at someone’s life and health. Therefore, I stand a point that in any relationship, telling the truth is not the most important consideration between people.

June 9, 2020 at 10:02 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 35% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.