Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• banban345
    University: Sichuan agricultural university
    Nationality: China
    October 5, 2020 at 1:39 pm

Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

To be honest, I’m not that kind of person to tell the truth all the time. So I hold the opposite view of the statement.

For instance, if we always tell to our children that “You can not do that! ” for something he or she would like to try and those things are not danger for them. Actually, the children are too young to do so, but it can kill their small ego with they will not try it even they grow up. In fact we also need to pay attention to the young’s relationship with us, don’t we?

And like we always said that “The truth is hurt.” Sometimes it may cause the contrast effect compared with we told some people the truth. As we can see on the TV, if you told your mom that she had the disease which will lead to death and you told the everything that you heard from the doctor to your mom. Trust me, it can only make this situation even worse. Your mom will worry about this so that the disease will soon get worse.

The truth will set you free, but first will piss you off. If today is your class to receive your test grades for the last term, and you are the assistant to help the teacher to collect the grades to see if everyone did well in the test. So that’s to say you are the first people to get to know about the whole class’ grades. But if you choose to tell someone that he or she didn’t perform well in this test, they may just get angry about you to do so, thus this might seem not reasonable. However, as a consequence, you have done a bad impact on your both relationship because you are not the right person to tell the truth.

All in all, telling the truth is not suitable in any relationship between people. Sometimes, we may need some moderate lie to help us to get through the problem.

October 9, 2020 at 12:51 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 35% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

banban345
    University: Sichuan agricultural university
    Nationality: China
    October 10, 2020 at 6:59 am

Frankly, I’m not that kind of person tell the truth all the time. Sometimes maybe only lies can make things better. So I hold the opposite view of the statement.

For instance, if we always tell our children that “You can’t do that! ” for something he or she would like to try and those things are not for them. The children are too young to do so, but it can kill their small ego with, they will not try it even they grow up. In fact, we also need to pay attention to the young’s relationship with us, don’t we?

And like we always said that “The truth that hurts.” Sometimes it may cause the contrast effect as we told some people the truth. For example, if you told your patient that he had the fatal disease. Trust me, it can only make this situation even worse. Your patient will worry about this so that the disease will soon get worse.

The truth will set you free but first will piss you off. If your class are getting to know the test results for the last term, you are the assistant to help the teacher collect the results to see if everyone did well test. So that’s to say you are the first one to get to know the whole class’ grades. But if you choose to tell someone didn’t perform well in this test before the results release, they may just get angry about you to do so, thus this might seem not so reasonable. As a consequence, you have done a negative impact on your relationship because you are not the right person to tell the truth.

All in all, telling the truth is not suitable in anyone. Sometimes, we may need some moderate lie to help us to get through the problem.

October 10, 2020 at 7:24 pm

Frankly, I’m not that kind of person tell  [ grammatical error  ]the truth all the time. Sometimes maybe only lies can make things better. So I hold the opposite view of the statement.[ unclear thesis  ]

For instance, if we always tell our children that “You can’t do that! ” for something (he or she)[pronoun error   ] would like to try and those things are not for them[ unclear  ]. The children are too young to do so[ unclear  ], but it[ unclear pronoun  ] can kill their (small ego)[  unclear ] with, they will not try it even they grow up. In fact, we also need to pay attention to the young’s relationship with us, don’t we?

And like we always said that “The truth that hurts.” Sometimes it may cause the contrast effect as we told some people the truth. For example, if you told your patient that he had the fatal disease. Trust me, it can only make this situation even worse. Your patient will worry about this so that the disease will soon get worse.

The truth will set you free but first will piss you off. If your class are getting to know the test results for the last term, you are the assistant to help the teacher collect the results to see if everyone did well test. So that’s to say you are the first one to get to know the whole class’ grades. But if you choose to tell someone didn’t perform well in this test before the results release, they may just get angry about you to do so, thus this might seem not so reasonable. As a consequence, you have done a negative impact on your relationship because you are not the right person to tell the truth.

All in all, telling the truth is not suitable in anyone. Sometimes, we may need some moderate lie to help us to get through the problem.

October 10, 2020 at 7:27 pm

Partial revision [ All sentences are unclear.]