Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.

• eric tze
    University: south china university of technology
    Nationality: china
    April 13, 2020 at 3:22 am

Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.

I don’t like the one who always lies to the others. Moreover I assert there is nothing more crucial than telling the truth in any relationship between people. Even though sometimes the truth is tough to be told, I still insist it.

We aren’t likely to trust a person easily anymore after we found out he lied to us. And it will strongly destroy the relationship between people. For example, the story of “the wolf is coming” shows how important telling truth is. It says once a sheep got an idea to puzzle others. It told a lie that a wolf is coming, so many farmers tried to rescue the sheep after hearing it. But when they got there, they only found there was a lie. After one more time that the sheep did the same thing, nobody trusted it anymore. However, when a real wolf came, it caught the sheep easily due to the sheep’s lie.

Secondly, even though people dislike the truth, we should also insist on telling them because it is beneficial for them. Additionally changing the behavior that we get used to is extremely hard. As an example, I used to be a fat boy because I often ate fast food and was too lazy to exercise. At the first time my mom told me the bad results of obesity. I felt upset and ignored my mom. Nevertheless, I finally began to change because of my mom’s words. From my own perspective, knowing the truth may make you uncomfortable at first but anything that can’t beat us will make us stronger.

There is one more point that we always feel grateful to the people who tell us the truth because they give us a chance to be better. Otherwise, the result will be detrimental to ourselves. For example, once I was an intern at an Internet company. I felt grateful to the people who worked with me together because they were willing to correct my mistakes and gave a lot of valuable advice to me.

April 18, 2020 at 4:31 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.