Do you agree or disagree: Asking children to work in small groups is the best way to teach young children.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Do you agree or disagree: Asking children to work in small groups is the best way to teach young children.

• Stella
    University: Xi'an Conservatory of Music
    Nationality: Chinese
    August 4, 2020 at 3:24 pm

Do you agree or disagree: Asking children to work in small groups is the best way to teach young children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Young children can gain a growing number of knowledge and experience from studying in group, and they can learn from other’s strong points to offset themselves’ weakness. Therefore, parents are more likely to make young children study in groups. However, I disagree with that.

Admittedly, asking children to work in groups is a good way to teach them. Studying in small groups can cultivate the ability to cooperate with others which is of importance for children in the future. While someone in the group have some troubles, it is necessary for children to realize that they are an entity, and they must solve the problem together. From that, children can find the flash points from others and gain valuable knowledge which they cannot get by studying alone.

However, compared with working in small groups, studying from a lesson is a better way to teach children. To be more specific, they will be impressed by learning from mistakes, and never make the same mistakes. A child who is 3 years old is difficult to imagine how dangerous the boiling water is. Sometimes they may not listen to their parents’ warning. An effective way for them to realize the dangerousness is to touch some hot things. This is an experienced lesson for them and they will always in mind that boiling water is a risk.

Furthermore, teaching from parents is a better way for children than working in small groups. Parents can teach some basic educational knowledge which is a good enlightenment. For example, when I was four years old, my mother taught me some Chinese poetries. We recited a plenty number of poems before I went to the elementary school. Later on, I could study Chinese easily and quickly. Therefore, the benefits an enlightenment gives is bigger than a group study.

In a nutshell, although working in a small group can cultivate the cooperation ability, studying lessons from mistakes and studying from parents can bring children more benefits. Therefore, it is unjustified to say that working in a small group is the best way to teach young children.

August 5, 2020 at 1:16 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Formatting errors – remove things like <span lang=”EN-US”>
    2. Article errors
    3. Word choice errors

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Stella
    University: Xi'an Conservatory of Music
    Nationality: Chinese
    August 8, 2020 at 10:55 am

Working with others can help children become increasingly obliging. They can not only be cheerful to help others but also learn from other children. It is seemed as a best way to make some small groups for children to work together. However, I do not think so.

Admittedly, asking children to work in groups is a great way to teach them. Working in small groups can bring a great number of benefits for children. A child can learn from others’ strong points to offset his or her weakness. If a child is introverted, he or she will be outgoing when getting along with an outgoing child. They can find some shining points during the work with others. It is benefit for a young children.

Nevertheless, I think it is a better way for children to learn from a mistake. To be more specific, a child would have a memorable experience while he or she was hurt in a lesson. A three years old child is difficult to imagine how dangerous the boiling water is. And he or she might not listen to his or her parents’ warning. An effective way for they to realize the dangerousness is to tough the hot water. This is an memorable lesson for the child, and he or she would never tough the boiling water again.

Furthermore, it is better for children to study with the accompany of their parents than to study in small groups. Parents can enlighten some basic educational knowledge, which is an important enlightenment for their children. For example, when I was four years old, my mother taught me some Chinese poetries. I recited a plenty number of poems before I went to the primary school. Later on, I felt it easy to study Chinese. Hence, the benefits an enlightenment gives is bigger than a group study.

In a nutshell, compared with working in small groups, it is more benefited for children to learn from a lesson and learn with their parents. Therefore, I disagree with the statement that working in small groups is the best way for children to study.

August 10, 2020 at 12:08 pm

Score: 80.2

Working with others can help children become increasingly obliging <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(word choice error)</span>. They can not only be cheerful <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>willing </span>to help others but <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>and </span>also learn from other children. It is seemed as a best way to make some small groups for children to work together <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(reword this sentence – unclear)</span>. However, I do not think so <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(add more info – why?)</span>.

Admittedly, asking children to work in groups is a great way to teach them. Working in small groups can bring a great number of benefits for children. A child can learn from others’ strong points to offset his or her weakness<span style=”color: #ff0000;”>es</span>. If a child is introverted, he or she will be outgoing when getting along <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(word choice error)</span> with an outgoing child. They can find some shining points <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(word choice error) </span>during the <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>while </span>work<span style=”color: #ff0000;”>ing</span> with others. It <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(unclear pronoun)</span> is benefit <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>beneficial</span> for a young children.

Nevertheless, I think it is a better way for children to learn from a mistake. To be more specific, a child would have a memorable experience while he or she was hurt in a lesson <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(reword sentence – unclear)</span>. A three years old child is difficult to imagine how dangerous the boiling water is <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(reorder sentence)</span>. And he or she might not listen to his or her parents’ warning. <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(combine two previous sentences)</span> An effective way for they <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(pronoun error) </span>to realize the dangerousness is to tough the hot water. This is an <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(article error)</span> memorable lesson for the child, and he or she would <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>will</span> never tough <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>touch </span>the boiling water again.

Furthermore, it is better for children to study with the accompany of their parents than to study in small groups. Parents can enlighten <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(word choice error)</span> some basic educational knowledge, which is an important enlightenment <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(word choice error)</span> for their children. For example, when I was four years old, my mother taught me some Chinese poetries. I recited a plenty number of poems before I went to the primary school. Later on, I felt it <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>was </span>easy to study Chinese. Hence, the benefits an enlightenment <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(word choice error)</span> gives is bigger than a group study.

In a nutshell, compared with working in small groups, it is more benefited <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>beneficial</span> for children to learn from a lesson and learn with their parents. Therefore, I disagree with the statement that working in small groups is the best way for children to study.

August 11, 2020 at 3:58 am

Pending

Tagged: