Asking children to work in small groups is the best way to teach young children.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Asking children to work in small groups is the best way to teach young children.

• Bruce_1225
    University: scau
    Nationality: China
    February 21, 2020 at 8:32 am

Asking children to work in small groups is the best way to teach young children.

Study together in a group is very common for students, and I believe that having a study group is a pretty good choice for young children.

Firstly, studying together is more efficient than studying alone. When young boys and girls stick together trying to work on a task given by their teachers, they can do it more comprehensive by discussing with teammates. In addition, striving together will have a better atmosphere than studying at home, because it has too many temptations to some young children likes toys or TV shows. With teammates’ watching, they probably feel  shame when they are not focus on their missions. Not just for children, even college students prefer library to their dorm room for a higher efficiency, which is understandable since young children don’t differ from adult on the aspect of shame.

Secondly, the emphases of teamwork in nowadays remind us of its importance. Whoever you are, you must take care of others feeling as long as you are a part of the group because this will make the collaboration keep going. In my view, it is necessary to study the ability of working with other people because no one is born with such a useful skill. Therefore, training our children when they are still young will be helpful for them when they grow up.

Lastly, I was wandering that if it’s also a good way for young students to make friends because I had some kind of experiences like this. One of my best friend Ray is a teammate of the math group of our high school. Our contact started at the group, and soon we found our both interesting topics (no math). Then we are not only co-workers in that group, but also teammates in the soccer team of our high school. Besides, we still keep in touch on internet, sharing some funny pictures and videos.

In conclusion, it is beneficial for young children to have a study group. I don’t know if it’s the best way, but in my opinion it’s at least the best way I’ve ever know.

February 21, 2020 at 5:34 pm

Invalid (Submit this essay again once you complete the revision of the last essay. )