• zelu
    University: ocean university of china
    Nationality: china
    September 23, 2020 at 9:31 am

Hi ,I am a student from xxx and now I am reading my master degree. I would like to ask if you have a position for PhD in  xxxx.

My undergraduate degree is in Oceanography in the College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences,and I continue reading the physical oceanography in this college. Now my research supervisor is Professor xxx and my research direction is polar oceanography. I was writing 2 papers and my master thesis which focus on the relationship between Arctic warming and climate changes in midlatitude.

I am confident of my learning capacity because I could get the highest scores in all important professional courses, such as Fluid Mechanics and Methods of Mathematical Physics in my undergraduate period, and I even got full marks in the course of Ocean Circulation. The curriculum of my school ensures that I have a complete and strong background in physics and mathematics. Usually I do my research with MATLAB and Fortran, yet I am also learning Python with my friends for supplement. Also, I have used Photoshop to help my senior schoolmates to make their figures more suitable to be published. If the future project calls for more skills, I will devote myself to acquire them.

I am interested in your project because I read a paper about, and in this paper, I find it is so fascinating that xxx, so I try to contact you for more information. I like the polar science no matter in Arctic or Antarctic. In fact, I could have been to Arctic this year without the COVID-19, and I feel so sad that I lost this great chance. However, the in-depth study and field observation of the polar region have always been my dream and goal, and I hope to continue my research about the polar region in my PhD.

September 24, 2020 at 8:34 pm

Please contact me via WeChat.