At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• huangwenyu
    University: high school
    Nationality: China
    July 7, 2021 at 2:14 pm

At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Recently, a controversial debate has been intensified among the public about whether sports and social activities should be the same status about financial support or not. In my opinion, the former should be the priority target of aim.

To begin with, as all know, students be found of more various universitys life, indeed, all of us dislike immutable life style.Sincerely, I do believe that sports and social activities are the most excited part of the school.If the university or colleague, regards, sports and social activities as a priority funding goal, there will be more and more sports competitions and social activities. In this way, more and more students will join in the sports and social activities by the atmosphere, students will improve their relationship and become a big family. Additionally, sports team can bring glory and victory back to the campus,social activities can open students horizons and enrich their social circles. If the university or colleague can keep moving, I trust that the university or college will be more attractive and the school life will be enjoyable.
    What is more, in other aspect, if a university or a college improve their infrastructure like gym,sports equipment, an auditorium, a university of college can rent then out to gain extra finance to father improve school equipment and build perfect campus.

Have to admit that classes and libraries are an important part of the school life. However, two of them cant be the same statue with the sports and social activities. If a university or a college put classes and libraries a higher support position, there is no doubt that the academic atmosphere, but the extracurricular activity will be plain. In this way, students cant release their stress and vitality through the extracurricular activity, I do believe some of them will be in bad debt and living habit.

July 12, 2021 at 2:18 am

Recently, a controversial debate has [grammatical error  ]been intensified[ incorrect voice ] among the public about whether sports and social activities should be[ vague verb ] the same status about[wrong preposition  ] financial support or not[ factual error; where did you find this controversial public debate? and sources to cite? don’t fabricate something against common sense ]. In my opinion, the former should be the priority target of aim[unclear  ].

To begin with, as all know, students be found of more various universitys life, indeed, all of us dislike immutable life style.Sincerely, I do believe that sports and social activities are the most excited part of the school.If the university or colleague, regards, sports and social activities as a priority funding goal, there will be more and more sports competitions and social activities. In this way, more and more students will join in the sports and social activities by the atmosphere, students will improve their relationship and become a big family. Additionally, sports team can bring glory and victory back to the campus,social activities can open students horizons and enrich their social circles. If the university or colleague can keep moving, I trust that the university or college will be more attractive and the school life will be enjoyable.
    What is more, in other aspect, if a university or a college improve their infrastructure like gym,sports equipment, an auditorium, a university of college can rent then out to gain extra finance to father improve school equipment and build perfect campus.

Have to admit that classes and libraries are an important part of the school life. However, two of them cant be the same statue with the sports and social activities. If a university or a college put classes and libraries a higher support position, there is no doubt that the academic atmosphere, but the extracurricular activity will be plain. In this way, students cant release their stress and vitality through the extracurricular activity, I do believe some of them will be in bad debt and living habit.

July 12, 2021 at 2:21 am

Partial Revision [Essay does not meet revision standard.]

huangwenyu
    July 29, 2021 at 12:09 pm

Currently, some claim that sports and social activities should gain the same financial assistance as the classes and libraries. For my prospective, however, the classes and libraries should revive more financial support.

First and foremost, classes and libraries are biggest part of students` daily life. For example, my friend ,Tom, is a freshman in a university which is located far away from his hometown. Before his first semester, he was so uncomfortable about his university life. However, the decoration of his classes and libraries give great peace and pleasure for him. And he did enjoy his four-year university life.Therefore, it is creditable that good decoration of classes and libraries can bring peace and joy to foreign students.

In addition, most students, in the university, think highly of the environment of classes and libraries. We have to admit that we will took more than a half of time in classes and libraries during the period of the university. When the deadline of the paper or the exam, we may spend whole night in the library, so the environment of the librarian is so vital. I do believe whenever we want a excellent environment to finish project or have a two-hour class so the devotion is considerable.

Having to acknowledge that sports and social activities can improve students background and supply various after-class activities, however, what classes and libraries bring to students is about the spirit can`t be replace by sports and social activities.

To sum up, the classes and libraries not only can give us peace and pleasure, but also do give great atmosphere for us to finish projects and good spirit.

July 29, 2021 at 2:15 pm

Currently, some claim that sports and social activities should gain the same financial assistance as the[ article error ] classes and libraries. For [ wrong preposition ] my prospective, however, the[article error  ] classes and libraries should revive more financial support.

First and foremost, classes and libraries are [article error  ] biggest part of students` daily life. For example, my friend ,[  spacing error] Tom, is a freshman in a university which[  that] is located far away from his hometown. Before his first semester, he was so uncomfortable about his university life. However, the decoration of his classes and libraries give great peace and pleasure for him. And he did enjoy his four-year university life.Therefore, it is creditable that good decoration of classes and libraries can bring peace and joy to foreign students.

In addition, most students, in the university, think highly of the environment of classes and libraries. We have to admit that we will took more than a half of time in classes and libraries during the period of the university. When the deadline of the paper or the exam, we may spend whole night in the library, so the environment of the librarian is so vital. I do believe whenever we want a excellent environment to finish project or have a two-hour class so the devotion is considerable.

Having to acknowledge that sports and social activities can improve students background and supply various after-class activities, however, what classes and libraries bring to students is about the spirit can`t be replace by sports and social activities.

To sum up, the classes and libraries not only can give us peace and pleasure, but also do give great atmosphere for us to finish projects and good spirit.

July 29, 2021 at 2:18 pm

Partial Revision [ All sentences contain grammatical errors. ]

huangwenyu
    August 1, 2021 at 7:27 am

Currently, some claim that sports and social activities should gain the same financial assistance as classes and libraries. For my prospective, however, classes and libraries should revive more financial support.

First and foremost, classes and libraries are the biggest part of students` daily life. The reason why we go to the university depends on the atmosphere of the studying. Both of the guides us professor and the library where carries knowledge is the significant factor that constitute t<span style=”text-decoration: line-through;”>he</span> learning atmosphere. We have to admit that we will take more than a half of time in classes and libraries during the period of the university. When the deadline of the paper or the exam, we may stay the library all night so the environment of the librarian is so vital. I do believe whenever we want an excellent environment to finish projects or have a two-hour class so the devotion is considerable.

In addition, most students, in the university, think highly of the environment of classes and libraries. For example, my friend, Tom, is a freshman in a university that is located far away from his hometown. Before his first semester, he was so uncomfortable about his university life. However, the decoration of his university,especially the decoration of classroom and dormitories, give great peace and pleasure for him. And he did enjoy his four-year university life.Therefore, it is creditable that good decoration of classes and libraries can bring peace and joy to foreign students.

To sum up, the classes and libraries not only can give us peace and pleasure, but also do give great atmosphere for us to finish projects and good spirit

August 2, 2021 at 8:15 am

Final Revision

Currently, (delete) some claim that sports and social activities should gain (receive) the same financial assistance as classes and libraries. For (preposition error) my prospective (spelling error), however, classes and libraries should revive (spelling error) more financial support.

First and foremost, classes and libraries are the biggest (most important) part of students’ daily life. The reason why we (students) go to the university depends on the atmosphere of the studying (learning environment). Both of the guides us professor and the library where carries knowledge is the significant factor that constitute t<span style=”text-decoration: line-through;”>he</span> learning atmosphere (rewrite, unclear what this means). We have to admit that we will take (Students will spend) more than a half (a majority) of their time in classes and libraries during the period of the (while at) university. When the deadline of the paper or the exam (a paper deadline or exam is looming), we may stay the library (students off stay at the library) all night (add comma) so the environment of the librarian is so vital (the library is a crucial amenity). I do believe whenever we want an excellent environment to finish projects or have a two-hour class so the devotion is considerable (rewrite, unclear).

In addition, most students, in the university, (most university students) think highly of the environment of classes and libraries (would argue that classes and libraries are the most important feature at a university). For example, my friend, Tom, (remove commas) is a freshman in (preposition error) a university that is located (delete) far away (delete) from his hometown. Before his first semester (started at the university), he was so uncomfortable about his university life (felt nervous about university life). However, the decoration of his university,especially the decoration (word choice error) of classroom and dormitories, give great peace and pleasure for him (rewrite). And he did enjoy (enjoyed) his four-year university life. Therefore, it is creditable (word choice error) that good decoration of classes and libraries can bring peace and (delete) joy to foreign (delete) students.

Having to acknowledge (It should be acknowledged) that sports and social activities can improve students background (word choice error) and supply various after-class activities, (start new sentence here) however, what classes and libraries bring to students is about the spirit can’t (do not use conjunctions) be replaced by sports and social activities.

To sum up, the (delete) classes and libraries not only can give us peace and pleasure, (remove comma) but also do give (provide a) great atmosphere for us to finish projects and (in a) good spirit.