Because modern life is complex, it’s essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. 

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Because modern life is complex, it’s essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. 

• Stella-hyn
    University: hua qiao university
    Nationality: China
    October 24, 2020 at 11:52 am

Because modern life is complex, it’s essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. 

In this fast-pace world, people are facing more and more choices with the flux of information. If people want to make their own advantages, it’s no doubt that people have to cultivate their ability to plan and organize.

Although it’s admitted that plan and organize ability is increasingly of no use in this big-data era, for the reason that it’s obviously more efficient for people to make the decision by taking advantage of technology, like using AI technology to analyze and make your best plan. However, I would probably say that the plan may fail to catch up with changes in the world, technology will hard to find out what’s your really need. Therefore, planning and organizing your life by yourself has its own benefits:

In the beginning, learning to plan your life enables you to make the best choice in your life. To be more exact, the earlier people begin to plan for their life, the more information they can collect and the more time to analyze. In this way, it’s possible for people to compare their different choices, state the benefits and drawbacks of each choice, and leave enough time to think and make decisions. There is no doubt that these well-considered decisions are usually more considerate and reflect what you really want.

Second, a well-organized life schedule prevents people from wasting time that should be spent on improving themselves. For example, if I have a five-year plan for my academic life, then what I need to do is following the precise plan and learn step by step. Otherwise, I might be anxious about what to do with future and waste time thinking about what should I do. What’s more, the well-organized to-do-list is definitely more usable than the idea you come up with in quite a short time.

To sum up, owning the ability to plan and organize is essential in the fast-pace world, even though it has many problems.

October 24, 2020 at 2:59 pm

In this fast-pace [ word form error ] world, people are facing (more and more)[ redundant/lack comparison ] choices with[ unclear pronoun ] the flux of information. If people want to (make their own advantages)[ unclear ] , it’s no doubt that people[ repetition ] have to cultivate their ability to plan and organize. [fail to respond to the prompt  ]

Although it’s admitted that plan and organize ability is increasingly of no use in this big-data era, for the reason that it’s obviously more efficient for people to make the decision by taking advantage of technology, like using AI technology to analyze and make your best plan. However, I would probably say that the plan may fail to catch up with changes in the world, technology will hard to find out what’s your really need. Therefore, planning and organizing your life by yourself has its own benefits:

In the beginning, learning to plan your life enables you to make the best choice in your life. To be more exact, the earlier people begin to plan for their life, the more information they can collect and the more time to analyze. In this way, it’s possible for people to compare their different choices, state the benefits and drawbacks of each choice, and leave enough time to think and make decisions. There is no doubt that these well-considered decisions are usually more considerate and reflect what you really want.

Second, a well-organized life schedule prevents people from wasting time that should be spent on improving themselves. For example, if I have a five-year plan for my academic life, then what I need to do is following the precise plan and learn step by step. Otherwise, I might be anxious about what to do with future and waste time thinking about what should I do. What’s more, the well-organized to-do-list is definitely more usable than the idea you come up with in quite a short time.

To sum up, owning the ability to plan and organize is essential in the fast-pace world, even though it has many problems.

October 24, 2020 at 3:03 pm

Partial Revision [Most sentences are unclear.]