Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• zoeying
    University: CUMT
    Nationality: 中国
    October 2, 2020 at 3:59 am

Today’s youths enjoy many conveniences, but they also have to cope with many different things than before. I believe it is essential for young people to have abilities to plan and organize–both skills can help them save time and achieve their career success.

Firstly, with a proper plan and suitable organization, you can finish your work more effectively. With the tasks done efficiently, you may have more time to improve yourself. One abvious example is me, myself. When I was in high school, I had to learn nine subjects; I had to spend much time to do my homework. Later, I found that if I can schedule my study time and write a checklist, I can learn quickly. That method did help me a lot, I used to the last one when I enter high school, and I got the first place in my class when the first year ended. Drawing plans and organizing tasks indeed helpful in saving time.

Secondly, planning and organizing help you precaution about the potentional problems. In other words, you can avoid mistakes in advance with a well-considered plan. For example,when I worked in a computer company last year. The team leader asked me to conduct an important meeting about our new products in two days. When I received that command, I made two through plans, including the meeting clients, topics, meeting service, and timelines. Two days later, an accident happend when the meeting were holding, one client couldn’t arrive. But funtunately I had a spare plan and we finally subscribed a big contract in the discussion. This experience tells me that making plans and preorganize tasks is helpful for career success. Admittedly, people are always busy and have little time to schedual their tasks. But if you can spend a little part of time making a plan, you will save much time in your work. And by doing this, you can also carry your work more organized and avoid more mistakes. In a nutshell, I believe young people must equip abilities to plan and organize.

October 2, 2020 at 4:12 pm

Invalid. [Please complete the revision of your first essay prior to resubmitting this one. ]