Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• learning
    University: Yunnan University
    Nationality: China
    May 10, 2022 at 4:04 am

Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In modern society, our life is becoming more and more complex due to all kinds of things that happen every day. Some people tend to make plans to deal with miscellaneous businesses, while others do not. In my opinion, I totally believe that we should have a capacity for planning and organization, which I will elaborate on in this essay from the perspective of efficiency and benefits for the future job.

To begin with, planning or organizing in advance will improve our efficiency at work, which is critical in a fast-paced society. If we can complete a task faster, more time will be left and we can do whatever we are interested in. It occurs me to an experience high school. When the summer holiday was around the corner, my homework was scheduled carefully, including what item should be finished in what time. Then I strictly followed the plan. As a result, I made full use of the vacation and set aside a lot of time for my hobbies. On the other hand, some of my classmates, who didn’t have a plan at all, wasted much time. Had I neglected the importance of drawing up a plan like my classmates, I wouldn’t have been so efficient, not to mention that I had my own time.

On top of that, learning to plan and organize is beneficial to us when it comes to our future careers, since we are going to encounter more complex events. If we practice this ability in everyday life, we are more likely to get accustomed to knotty problems. As far as I know, many great figures, including entrepreneurs and administrators, are highly proficient in planning or organization.

In conclusion, I am strongly in favor of the statement that we should have the ability to plan and organize, this is because it can improve our efficiency and promote our ability to handle more complex things in the future.

May 10, 2022 at 3:10 pm

Fix problems suggested by screenshot reviews.