Because people are busy doing so many different things, people do very few things well.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Because people are busy doing so many different things, people do very few things well.

• zoeying
    University: CUMT
    Nationality: 中国
    October 1, 2020 at 1:21 pm

Because people are busy doing so many different things, people do very few things well.

In today’s world, people have usually engaged various things and are often required to deal with affairs in different aspects. However, is it inevitable that they do little things well when people are busy doing too many things? I don’t think so. Since dealing with different specialties can sharpen people’s skills and accumulate many useful experiences, people might do everything well.

First, no matter in life, in school, or at work, many different things usually require the various skills to cope with, which means you have more chances to develop your skills by dealing with those affairs. Once you experienced enough events and mastered sufficient skills, you can handle everything well. There is an obvious example of myself. Before high school, I thought I might be overwhelmed by the massive courses because I had to cope with many subjects simultaneously.

However, when I started to study different courses, I found that you could use different approaches to learn some lessons. Like Chinese, I could improve my scores through a large amount of reading; when study math, I could search other solutions to solve the same question; or chemistry, I should remember different reactions between different elements. By developing different learning skills, I found my way to get high grades in all subjects, and I did my study well. Not surprising, the more things you are dealing with, the more likely you handle them well.

Second, many experiences can help you do things well by doing different things at the same time. Because sometimes things are connected. Take the projects I had participated in last year. I worked an internship in an Internet Company, and I was required to finish two different tasks simultaneously. After reviewing the two projects, I found that the two projects have someplace components. One project requires more data analysis, while the other one happens equipped with a specific guide of data analysis. With the methods provided by the two projects, I efficiently finished the two projects. When you encounter one affair that seems complicated, you probably can find solutions through other things you are busy doing. This situation might contribute to doing both things well.

Admittedly, coping with many things simulate may cause time arrangement problems because many people don’t know how to allocate time wisely. But through a period of learning, these skills can be obtained easily. Therefore, you can do things well with proper time arrangement.
    In a nutshell, I believe dealing with many things at the same time can contribute to personal development and build up experiences, which in turn help people doing things well.

October 1, 2020 at 2:57 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lengthy essay. Restrict your essay to 320 words.
    2. About 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

October 1, 2020 at 3:00 pm

In today’s world, people have usually engaged[ engage in ] various things (and are often required to deal with affairs in different aspects)[ unclear ]. (However, is it inevitable that they do little [wrong word  ]things well when people are busy doing too many things)[unclar  ]? I don’t think so. Since (dealing with different specialties)[ unclear ] can sharpen people’s skills (and accumulate many useful experiences)[ logical confusion ], people might do everything well.

zoeying
    October 2, 2020 at 9:23 am

In today’s world, people usually engage in various things. However, is it inevitable that they can’t do things well when people struggle in too many different things? I don’t think so. Since dealing with different tasks can sharpen people’s skills; therefor people can gather many useful experiences, which can contribute to do everything well.

Firstly, dealing with different things usually requires different skills, which means you have more chances to develop your abilities. Once you mastered sufficient skills, you can handle everything well. There is an obvious example of myself. In high school, I developed many learning approaches. Like Chinese, I could improve my scores through massive readings; or chemistry, I should manage to understand different reactions. By developing different methods, I found my way to get high grades in all subjects. Not surprising, the more things you handle, the more likely you work them well.

Secondly, sometimes things are interconnected–when you do one thing seriously, other things will also do well. This is because when you encounter one difficult affair, you probably can find solutions through other things you are busy doing. Take the projects I had participated as an example. I was required to finish two different tasks simultaneously last month. After reviewing the two projects, I found that one of the projects requires more data analysis, while the other one happened to equip with a specific guideline of data analysis. With the methods provided by the two projects, I finished the tasks efficiently. This case tells us that working on different things has people find more solutions, which also attributes to do everything well.

Admittedly, coping with many things may cause time arrangement problems because people should allocate time wisely. But that is also one skill that you can learn from doing many things. In a nutshell, I believe with the experiences and skills obtained from dealing with many things people can do everything well.

October 2, 2020 at 4:09 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lots of grammatical errors.
    2. Inconsistent in person. The 2nd person is inappropriate in a TOEFL essay.

zoeying
    October 4, 2020 at 7:39 am

It is hard to deny that struggling in various things can make people exhausted, and such a fact leads impressionable people to generate the opinion that people who are busy doing many things might do few things well. However, such a statement suffers from both logical and factual fallacies, and it should be examined meticulously. As far as personal development, effectiveness, and career preparation are concerned, I strongly hold that the more things you are processing, the more things you can handle well.

First and foremost, dealing with mulitiful things will contribute to developing personal abilities. As coping with different things require different solutions, you have more chance to collect experiences. With sufficient skills, you can handle many things well. Meanwhile, by participating a variety of projects, you can acquire many essential qualities such as hard-working, bravery, persistent—all those characters are attributed to your personal development. When you face failures, you are more likely to overcome difficulties and achieve success.

Furthermore, the fact that things can be done quickly when being multi-tasks indicates that doing many things are more efficient. Take the case of myself, a typical university student like many others, who signed up many elective subjects during my first year. I usually choose to work at different assignments at the same day, which helped me refresh my brain and speed up the progress of all my homework. As a result, I got high grades in all subjects. Had it not been for multi-tasking, I might miss one of the deadlines and failed in the class. Not surprising, the more things you handle, the more likely you work them at a high level.

Nevertheless, a voice arises that facing all kinds of things makes people feel tired, thus they have difficulties in concentrating on their jobs. Ironically, the majority of successful people are multi-actors. Like Bill Gates, who engaged in many different roles such as the entrepreneur, the father, the charitarian, he is outstanding in every role.

In a nutshell, I maintain that people are able to do many things well even though they are processing different things.

October 5, 2020 at 8:49 pm

Score: 57.3

Issues:

1. About 45% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

zoeying
    October 7, 2020 at 1:39 pm

It is hard to deny that struggling with various things can make people exhausted. Such a fact leads impressionable people to believe that people who are busy doing many things might do few things well. But, such a statement suffers from logical and factual fallacies, and we should examine it meticulously. Considering personal development, effectiveness, and career preparation, I firmly hold that the more things you are processing, the more things you can handle well.

Firstly, dealing with multiple things will contribute to developing personal abilities. As coping with different items entails different solutions, you have more chances to collect experiences. With adequate skills, you can handle many things well. Meanwhile, by participating in various projects, you can obtain numerous essential qualities such as hard-working, bravery, and persistent—all those characteristics can contribute to your personal development. When you encounter failures, you are more likely to overcome difficulties and achieve success.

Furthermore, the fact that you can finish things more quickly when being multi-tasks indicates that processing many things is more efficient. Take the case of myself, who have signed up for many elective subjects during my first year. I prefer to work on different assignments on the same day, which helps me refresh my brain and speed up my homework progress. As a result, I got high grades in all subjects. Had it not been for multi-tasking, I might have missed one of the deadlines and failed in the class. Not surprising, the more things you handle, the more likely you work them at a high level.

Nevertheless, a voice arises that facing all kinds of things makes people feel tired; thus, they have difficulties concentrating on their jobs. Ironically, the majority of successful people are multi-actors. Like Bill Gates, who engaged in many different roles (such as the entrepreneur, the father, the charitarian), he is outstanding in every part.

In a nutshell, I maintain that people can do many things great even though they are processing different things.

October 13, 2020 at 5:57 pm

Invalid [Most sentences are unclear.]