Many people think cheap air travel should be encouraged because it gives ordinary people freedom to travel further. However, others think this leads to environment problems, so air travel should be more expensive in order to discourage people from having it. Disscuss both sides and give your own opi

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Many people think cheap air travel should be encouraged because it gives ordinary people freedom to travel further. However, others think this leads to environment problems, so air travel should be more expensive in order to discourage people from having it. Disscuss both sides and give your own opi

• catherine wang
    University: qinghua
    Nationality: china
    August 8, 2020 at 4:40 am

People have conflicting views as to whether we should increase price of air travel. In my opinion, Although cuting down fees  brings an opportunity for someone to travel easier, I do think we are ought to increase the costs of air travel in order to improve environmental protection.

On the one hand, from the perspective of some optimists supporting low-costs air travel, there may be great benefits for people from less well-off backgrounds to travel. For example, there is no doubt that everyone desires to travel more and more, So if air travel is a high-paying way to travel, it caused the fact that poor people lose a chance to have a trip. What more, there are many interenational commercial trades transported by air. Therefore, it can improve the costs of transportation. It is a big deal for country’s finance.

On the other hand, advocates of increasing costs of air travel believe that doing so is an effective way to protect environment seeing as our environment is in jeopardy. The reason is that increasing costs can make people to choose another transport, it lead to the fact that airplane company have to cut down their fly times. So less emission of carbon dioxide or other harmful gases will pollute the atmosphere of cities. Besides, it seems to be a wise choose if people go travel with low carbon. As if we can go somewhere far away by trains. So I think it doesn’t matter to increasing the costs.

Personally,  I do suggest that we should increase fees of air travel. Before living a free and comfortable life, It is our duty to be our envirnment’s guard to ensure it can be sustainable development.

August 11, 2020 at 4:06 am

Invalid [ complete the revision of your first essay prior to working on other essays. ]