In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at a young age. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at a young age. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• SomnusM
    University: Northwest University(China)
    Nationality: China
    June 24, 2020 at 8:10 am

In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at a young age. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Since money serves as a foundation of modern society and money management becomes an increasing essential part of humans’ life, some people advocate that young adults should cultivate good money management habits. Personally, I agree with the statement.

First of all, the earlier children are aware of the importance of financial management, the deeper they will realize that money does not come readily. Comparing with asking parents to buy favorite commodities, the young taking charge of a certain amount of money will learn how to spend and save money. Take me as an example, when I was young, my parents give me two hundred yuan each month as my pocket money. The limitation of money necessitates me to consider carefully before buying an item I like and store the money when the price is not affordable. Meanwhile, this deliberateness allows for my awareness that money is limit and valuable, ingraining understanding hardship parents have.

Second, learning how to budget their money fosters teenagers’ independence. Rather than relying on parents as before, the young have to make their own economically rational decisions when facing problems and risks. They need to compare with different values of various merchandises and choose the best choice meeting their demands. Through the process of handling money issues, they can gather strategies and experience to resolve difficulties instead of asking elder people for help.

Finally, with the process of learning money-management skills, children cultivate their ability to resist temptations and control desires. As we all know, humans’ desires are unlimited. In many cases, young adults who lack of maturity are more likely buy commodities that actually are useless to them with impulsive emotion. With budgeting limited money, children can gradually make reasonable choices and resist temptations of seemingly useful goods.

There is no denying that learning to manage children’s own money at a young age is the best option for one to spend childhood. During this period of time, young adults invest time in budgeting money and making decisions on their own will undoubtedly gain more edges in the upcoming competitive future.

June 24, 2020 at 2:53 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 60% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

SomnusM
    June 25, 2020 at 1:13 am

Money serves as a foundation of society and money management becomes an essential part of people’s life. Some people advocate that young adults should cultivate good money management habits. I agree with the statement.

First of all, the earlier young adults are aware of the importance of financial management, the deeper they will realize that money does not come readily. Comparing with asking for parents, children taking charge of their own money will learn how to possess money. Take me as an example, when I was young, my parents give me two hundred yuan each month as my pocket money. The limitation of money necessitates me to consider carefully and store the money when the price is not affordable. Meanwhile, this deliberateness arouses my awareness that money is limit and valuable which ingrains an understanding hardship parents have.

Second, learning how to budget their money fosters teenagers’ independence. Instead of relying on parents, children have to make their own rational decisions when facing problems and risks. They need to compare with different values of various merchandises and choose the most cost-effective one. Through the process of handling issues, they can gather experience to resolve difficulties rather than asking elder people for help.

Finally, through of learning money-management skills, children can cultivate their abilities to resist temptations and control desires. As we all know, humans’ desires are unlimited. In many cases, young adults who lack maturity are more likely to buy gaudy commodities with impulsive emotion. With budgeting limited money, children can make reasonable choices and resist lure of seemingly useful goods.

There is no denying that learning to manage their own money at a young age is the best option for one to spend childhood. During this period of time, children invest time in budgeting money will gain more edges in the upcoming competitive future.

June 25, 2020 at 3:36 pm

Score: 54.8

[ Since money ]Money serves as a foundation of [keeps  ]society[running,  ] and [ prudent/wise ]money management becomes an essential part of people’s life. [ As such, I back the affirmation  that]Some people advocate that young adults [children  ]should cultivate good money management habits. I agree with the statement.[, which would help them to become financially conscious adults.  ]

First of all, the earlier young adults [children  ]are aware of the importance of financial management, the deeper they will realize that money does not come readily. Comparing with asking for parents[ logical confusion ], children taking charge of their own money will learn how to possess money. Take me as an example, [ punctuation error ]when I was young, my parents give[ grammatical error ] me two hundred yuan each month as my pocket money. The limitation of money necessitates[ grammatical error ] me to (consider carefully)[ unclear ] and store the money when (the price is not affordable)[ unclear/grammatical error ]. Meanwhile, this deliberateness arouses[ grammatical error ] my awareness that money is limit[ word form error ] and valuable [ punctuation error ]which ingrains an understanding [preposition error  ]hardship parents have[grammatical error  ].

Second, [ Additionally, ]learning how to budget their[shift of person  ] money fosters teenagers’ independence. Instead of relying on parents, children have to make their own rational decisions (when facing problems and risks)[irrelevant to the topic  ]. They need to (compare with different values)[ grammatical/logical error ] of various merchandises and choose the most cost-effective one. Through the process of handling issues, they[unclear pronoun  ] can gather experience to resolve difficulties rather than asking elder people for help.

Finally, through of [preposition error  ]learning money-management skills, children can cultivate their abilities to (resist temptations and control desires)[ unclear ]. As we all know, humans’ desires are unlimited. In many cases, young adults who lack maturity are more likely to buy gaudy commodities with impulsive emotion[word form error  ]. With budgeting limited money, children can make reasonable choices and resist [article error  ]lure of seemingly useful goods.

There is no denying that learning to manage their own money at a young age is the best option for one to spend childhood[factual error  ]. During this period of time, children invest time in budgeting money will gain more edges in the upcoming competitive future.

SomnusM
    June 26, 2020 at 8:40 am

Since money keeps society running, prudent money management becomes an essential part of people’s life. As such, I back the affirmation that children should cultivate good money management, which would help them to become financially conscious adults.

First , the earlier children are aware of the importance of financial management, the deeper they will realize that money does not come readily. Comparing with asking for parents to buy favourite commodities, children taking charge of their own money will learn how to possess money. For example, when I was young, my parents gave me two hundred yuan each month as my pocket money. The limitation of money enforced me to store the money when price of commodities was not affordable and not to buy unnecessary goods. Meanwhile, this deliberateness aroused my awareness that money is limited and valuable which ingrains an understanding of parents’ hardship.

Additionally, through learning money-management skills, children can get a good understanding of real value of goods. Humans’ desires are unlimited. In many cases, children who lack maturity are more likely to buy gaudy commodities, which is a kind of waste. However, with a correct understanding of value, it’s less likely for them to waste money intentionally or unintentionally.

Finally, learning how to budget money fosters teenagers’ independence. Instead of relying on parents, children have to make their own rational decisions when facing money issues. They need to compare the value of various merchandises and choose the most cost-effective one. Through the process of handling issues, children can gather experience to resolve difficulties rather than asking elder people for help.

There is no denying that learning to manage money at a young age is beneficial for children to spend their childhood. During this period of time, children invest time in budgeting money will gain more edges in the upcoming competitive future.

June 26, 2020 at 3:05 pm

Since money keeps society running, prudent[ Managing  ] money management [ prudently  ] becomes an essential part of people’s life[can help one to tide over hardship and enjoy a happy life. In reality, however, many people, including some adults,  often find it difficult to make ends meet] . As such, I back the affirmation that children should cultivate good money management[ habits  ] , which would help them to become financially conscious[ secure  ] adults.

First, the earlier children are aware of the importance of financial management, the deeper/[ more  ] they will[ would  ] realize that money does not come readily. Comparing with asking for parents to buy favourite commodities, [  In fact, ] children taking charge of their own money will [  can ] learn how to possess money. For example, when [ When  ] I was young, [ for instance,  ] my parents gave me two hundred yuan each month as my pocket money. The limitation of money [ This tight budget  ] enforced [  compelled ] me to store the money[give up buying things   ] when price of commodities [  that were unaffordable ] was not affordable and not to buy unnecessary goods. Meanwhile, this deliberateness aroused my awareness that money is limited and valuable which ingrains an understanding of parents’ hardship.[ irrelevant  ]

Additionally, through learning [developing even basic   ] money-management skills [ helps children to assess the ] , children can get a good understanding of real value of goods. [  This essential capability would benefit one from childhood into adulthood. ] Humans’ desires are unlimited. In many cases, [ On the other hand, … ] children who lack maturity are more likely to buy gaudy commodities, which is a kind of waste. However, with a correct understanding of value, it’s less likely for them to waste money intentionally or unintentionally.[  irrelevant ]

Finally, learning how to budget money fosters teenagers’ [ sense of  ] independence. Instead of (relying on)[ resorting to  ] parents, children have to make their own rational decisions when facing money issues/[ matters  ] . They need to compare/[ assess/measure  ] the value of various merchandises and [ the  ] choose the most cost-effective one. Through [ such processes ] the process of handling issues, children can gather [ valuable skills to become independent  ] experience to resolve difficulties rather than asking elder people for help.[ irrelevant to the topic sentence  ]

[In light of my argument noted above, I would argue that   ] There is no denying that learning to manage money at a young age is beneficial for children to [ in terms of growing into a financially responsible adult  ]  spend their childhood. During this period of time, children invest time in budgeting money will gain more edges in the upcoming competitive future.

June 26, 2020 at 8:18 pm

Final revision.