Children who grow up in families without large amounts of money are better prepared to deal with problems in their adult life than children who are brought up by wealthy parents.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Children who grow up in families without large amounts of money are better prepared to deal with problems in their adult life than children who are brought up by wealthy parents.

• kobe
    University: Xiamen University
    Nationality: Chinsese
    August 24, 2020 at 8:56 am

I am afraid that I have to disagree with this statement. When problems emerge, I don’t believe children in the average family can perform better than those of the rich. On the contrary, children risen by wealthy parents may tackle problems in a more sophisticated way.

First of all, children in wealthy family access better educational resources. In terms of academic difficulties, the affluent hire most experienced tutors for their kids’ early education, to stimulate children’s interest and lay a solid foundation. In return, children with superior education can handle their future learning without much difficulty or deal with some complicated issues more simply. What’s more, wealthy parents provide adequate financial support so that the children can fully concentrate on the problems themselves rather than other distractions. For example, less-affluent college students have to work a part-time job, which takes up much time, to pay tuition and living expenses while wealthy students never have to worry about that.

I understand that many people might think children brought up in the lap of luxury will be spoiled, thus lack abilities to solve problems independently. Yet what I want to emphasize is, nowadays, many wealthy families pay lots of attention to character education rather than pamper their kids. To ensure that their children obtain adequate abilities to inherit their properties, parents will develop children’s perseverance and self-reliance at an early age in most scientific ways. Children with great perseverance, plus with abundant educational resources, are more likely to resolve problems in ease compared with children in the average family.

In a nutshell, family economic condition is not necessarily determined one’s problem-solving ability, upbringing matters more.

August 26, 2020 at 1:40 am

Invalid [ Please complete the revision of your first essay prior to working on this one.]