Cities should make a law to restrict primary school teachers to assign homework costing more than 30 minutes to students.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Cities should make a law to restrict primary school teachers to assign homework costing more than 30 minutes to students.

• tissby_
    University: applying..
    Nationality: Chinese
    May 31, 2020 at 1:52 pm

Cities should make a law to restrict primary school teachers to assign homework costing more than 30 minutes to students.

In the past few years, there is a heated discussion about whether students are occupied with too much assignment. And now even some people suggest that the government is supposed to establish a law to make sure the kids of elementary school rendered assistance of homework more than 30 minutes a day. Even It seems that the rule will contribute to those student’s academic performance, I strongly refute that with reasons.

To begin with, from my perspective, the number of tasks should be decided by the teacher. The personality and teaching style differ from people to people, which means every teacher has a distinctive way of teaching. Some instructors intend to use paperwork to examine the teaching achievement while some prefer to ask a quiz on the class. If there is a law that restricts their teaching freedom, their teaching plan is definitely interrupted. As a result, the children will be the victim.

Additionally, too much academic burden will destroy kids’ motivation towards study and mitigate their leisure time that should be invested rest and hobbies. There is no denying that assignment can contribute to help kids review the context they learned recently. The learning process originally is rewarding and interesting. If the pressure passes a specific line, kids will lose their patience. What’s more, childhood is the best period for everyone to find a favorite hobby of our life. However, if the time is pretty limited, I do think the treasure will be found.

Last but not least, this decision will brings parents more stress. The huge workload of young parents has been witnessed for a long time. They have to devote themselves to work and pay their attention to take care of family. In my country, responsible parents always help their kids complete the tasks. If the law was put into practice, they would be bound to overwhelm.

With the point of view I mentioned, to guarantee kids have a health and valuable primary education experience I controvert the statement.

June 4, 2020 at 9:44 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 25% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    2. Avoid using a cliche (i.e. there is a discussion about whether…); use your own words to create new sentences.
    3. Learn how and when to use coordinating words and the punctuation of comma in relation to the use of coordinating words.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

tissby_
    June 5, 2020 at 3:32 am

The education is a basis for a counrty’ flourishing and a guarantee for a individual’s bringt future. So plentiful experts are willing to share their suggestions. And now some critics propose that the government is supposed to establish a law to make sure the kids of elementary school rendered assistance of homework more than 30 minutes a day. Although It seems that the rule will contribute to student’s academic performance, I strongly refute that with reasons.

To begin with, the number of tasks should be up to teachers. The personality and teaching style differ from people to people, which means every teacher has a distinctive way of impartment. Some instructors intend to use paperwork to examine the teaching achievement while the other prefer to ask a quiz on the class. If there is a law restricting their teaching freedom, the teaching plan is definitely interrupted. As a result, the children will be the victim.

Additionally, too much academic burden will destroy kids’ motivation towards study and compress their extracurricular activities time. There is no denying that assignment can help kids review the context they learned recently. And the learning process originally is rewarding and interesting. However, if the pressure passes a specific line, kids will lose their patience. So it is a better way that let the curiosity guide them to dig into the world. What’s more, childhood is the best period for everyone to find a favorite hobby of our life. Nevertheless, if the time is pretty limited, we can not find this treasure.

Last but not least, this decision will brings parents more stress. The huge workload of young parents has been witnessed for a long time. They have to devote themselves to work and pay their attention to take care of family. In my country, responsible parents always help their kids complete the tasks. If the law was put into practice, they would be bound to overwhelm.

To guarantee kids have a health and valuable primary education experience I controvert the statement.

tissby_
    June 5, 2020 at 6:52 pm

The education is a basis for a counrty’ flourishing, and a guarantee for a individual’s bringt future. So plentiful experts are willing to share their suggestions. And now some critics propose that the government is supposed to establish a law to make sure the kids of elementary school rendered assistance of homework more than 30 minutes a day. Although It seems that the rule will contribute to student’s academic performance, I strongly refute that with reasons.

To begin with, the number of tasks should be up to teachers. The personality and teaching style differ from people to people, which means every teacher has a distinctive way of impartment. Some instructors intend to use paperwork to examine the teaching achievement while the other prefer to ask a quiz on the class. If there is a law restricting their teaching freedom, the teaching plan is definitely interrupted. As a result, the children will be the victim.

Additionally, too much academic burden will destroy kids’ motivation towards study and compress their extracurricular activities time. There is no denying that assignment can help kids review the context they learned recently. And the learning process originally is rewarding and interesting. However, if the pressure passes a specific line, kids will lose their patience. So it is a better way that let the curiosity guide them to dig into the world. What’s more, childhood is the best period for everyone to find a favorite hobby of our life. Nevertheless, if the time is pretty limited, we can not find this treasure.

Last but not least, this decision will brings parents more stress. The huge workload of young parents has been witnessed for a long time. They have to devote themselves to work ,and pay their attention to take care of family. In my country, responsible parents always help their kids complete the tasks. If the law was put into practice, they would be bound to overwhelm.

To guarantee kids have a health ,and valuable primary education experience I controvert the statement.

June 5, 2020 at 8:31 pm

Issues:

1. About 25% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    2. Lots of grammatical errors.

tissby_
    June 6, 2020 at 6:49 am

Education is a basis for a country’s flourishing and a guarantee for one’s bright future. So plentiful experts are willing to share their suggestions. And now some critics propose that the government is supposed to establish a law to make sure the kids of elementary school rendered assistance of homework more than 30 minutes a day. Although It seems that the rule will contribute to the student’s academic performance, I strongly refute that with reasons.

To begin with, the number of tasks should be up to teachers. The personality and teaching style differ from people to people, which means every teacher has a distinctive way of impartment. Some instructors intend to use paperwork to examine the teaching achievement while others prefer to ask a quiz on the class. If there is a law restricting their teaching freedom, the teaching plan is interrupted. As a result, the children will be the victim.

Additionally, too much academic burden will destroy kids’ motivation towards the study and compress their extracurricular activities time. There is no denying that assignments can help kids review the context they learned recently. And the learning process originally is rewarding and exciting. However, if the pressure passes a specific line, kids will lose their patience. So it is a better way that let curiosity guide them to dig into the world. What’s more, childhood is the best time for everyone to find a favorite hobby. Nevertheless, if the time is pretty limited, we can not find this treasure.

Last but not least, this decision will brings parents more stress. Young parents suffer from a vast workload for a long time. They have to devote themselves to work and pay attention to take care of their family. In my country, responsible parents always help their children complete their tasks. If there is such a law, they will be overwhelmed.

To guarantee kids have health and valuable primary education experience, I controvert the statement.

June 8, 2020 at 7:40 pm

Issues:

1. About 15% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.