Colleges or universities should offer students better job preparation before they start working.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Colleges or universities should offer students better job preparation before they start working.

• Sun Yuz
    University: Shandong University of Science and Technology
    Nationality: China
    August 5, 2022 at 12:59 am

Colleges or universities should offer students better job preparation before they start working.

At present, people tend to have preparation trainings before they go to their careers. Whether to get the relative education from colleges or universities has been a certain topic of public concern. Some people suggest that colleges or universities should offer students some assistance about occupations before they enter the workplace. Personally, I totally agree with the perspective.

Firstly, the better job preparation can help the students find their jobs easily. With the fierce competition brought by a large number of the population seeking jobs, a student who wants to get a satisfying job should own skills and abilities as many as possible in advance. For example, at the job fair held in Shandong University of Science and Technology every year, the students who has taken the classes that might be useful in the future career, are always employed by the enterprises quickly. I think if the colleges or universities want to improve the rate of student employment, they should set more lessens or field practice that can develop the working skills for students.

Secondly, the better job preparation is an asset in the enterprises’ efficiency. According to the Employment Research Agency of Shandong University, about 90 percent of enterprises claim that the employees who have preparation before they start working can offer more value than those who have none, because they need not be trained anymore. Because of the saving of the money and time, the social production can improve efficiently.

Admittedly, job preparation in colleges or universities might mean a waste of time and energy to a certain extent for some students. Because they assert that there have been lots of lessens or activities in the school, and they are worried about the extra job preparation education will occupy their time and energy, which will make them stressed and exhausted. However, the school can arrange the job preparation reasonably, such as just combining the job practicals with the theory classes. Therefore, students need not spend extra time and energy on job preparation totally.

To-put-it-in-a-nutshell, based-on-the-considerations-I-stated-above, I-believe-that-colleges-or-universities-should offer-students-better-job-preparation. In-this-way, not-can-it-help-students-get-the-jobs-easily, but-also-help-the-enterprise’s-rate-of-production-increasing.

August 10, 2022 at 6:55 pm

Please add my WeChat and remind me to send you screenshot reviews.