Company should pay for the employees to get a degree in the university.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Company should pay for the employees to get a degree in the university.

• silviaaaa
    University: not yet
    Nationality: Chinese
    May 23, 2021 at 12:29 pm

Company should pay for the employees to get a degree in the university.

As people’s awareness of importance of education increasing, there is a rise in the number of companies paying for their employees to get a degree. Some claim that this is a reasonable approach since companies receive practical benefits from this approach. However, I hold the opposite view that companies are not obliged to do this.

Admittedly, this is a beneficial approach. Higher productivity results from attending university courses do create considerable profits for the company. And qualifications of the employees can have the company reputes in the market risen, which can probably attract more consumers. Nevertheless, since the training benefits employees themselves much more than benefiting the firm in terms of duration, it seems companies are not responsible for the payments. More compelling reasons are as follows.

To begin with, companies may confront with disintegration if they pay for the tuition. Specifically, employees who got a degree with financial support from the company become more competitive. In that case, they may secure a more desirable job in a larger company rather than making contributions to the original company. A famous firm dissolved at the beginning of 2017 because of the frequent job-hopping caused by the extra training fee paid for the employees. Those employees with qualifications are no longer satisfied with payments and working conditions offered by him, according to the publicized report.

Secondly, paying for employees’ tuition fees can create a considerable financial burden for the company. To start with, tuition fees can collectively exert an unaffordable burden. What’s more, companies will still have to pay wages to those workers who spent at least half a day off their work attending class. Just imagine a company under this circumstance. With much higher spending and a rather low production due to the absence of partial workers, the company will soon be prone to bankruptcy. This commonsense undeniably illustrates that providing training fees is unnecessary.

Based on the above discussion, though many argue that companies should pay for tuition, they are not obliged to do so due to the disintegration and the financial burden it brought.

May 24, 2021 at 2:57 am

Score: 51

Issues:

1. About 40% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Simplify or split them. (TOEFL/IELTS: 15%- qualifies for non-software revision; 30% applies to GRE writing)
    2. About 20% of the sentences are passive; convert them into their active counterparts. (10%- qualifies for non-software TOEFL/IELTS/GRE writing revision );

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

May 24, 2021 at 2:58 am

Please add my WeChat account and remind me of sending you screenshot reviews.