International tourism has brought enormous benefits to many places. At the same time, there is concern about its impact on 0n local inhabitants and the environment. Do the disadvantages of international tourism outweigh the advantages?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing International tourism has brought enormous benefits to many places. At the same time, there is concern about its impact on 0n local inhabitants and the environment. Do the disadvantages of international tourism outweigh the advantages?

• Amanda
    University: 华侨大学
    Nationality: China
    April 3, 2020 at 1:05 pm

International tourism has brought enormous benefits to many places. At the same time, there is concern about its impact on 0n local inhabitants and the environment. Do the disadvantages of international tourism outweigh the advantages?

I asset the advantages of tourism still outweigh the disadvantages. Maybe sometimes tourism has a bad impact on local inhabitants and the environment. But all kinds of businesses have defects, we can’t ignore their advantages.

Tourism now is one of the most essential industries in the world, it boosts the economy of a country. In China, there are quite a few countries developing by tourism. Li Jiang is the best representative, the tourism can make ten billion every year. It not only promotes the development of relative industry, such as food industry, but also relieves employment pressure.

About the disadvantages, we are supposed to lead tourism to a correct way. Controlling the opening times to travellers and the number of travelers is a significant method to protect the environment. Of course, what we can do first is to try our best to obey the rules and appeal to protect the environment. Secondly, when we travel, we had better not bother the local inhabitants.
    From my standpoint, as long as we make efforts, the tourism industry will develop better.

April 3, 2020 at 11:13 pm

Score: ungraded

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Tagged: