CV for Chemical Engineering
TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. › CV Writing › CV for Chemical Engineering
University: South China University of Technology
September 20, 2019 at 3:15 am
This is my friend’s CV for Chemical Engineering. Please help.
Dalian University of Technology (DUT)
BS in Chemical Engineering and English Intensive (5 year duration)
Class Ranking: top 10%；GPA: 90
RA for Prof. xxx, at the State Key Laboratory of Fine Chemicals, DUT
Computational Studies of Adsorption of N-Ru System
- We used the 5-parameter vibration & diffusion of N atoms Morse potential (5-MP) to investigate the adsorption, on low-index Ru,and stepped defective Ru,
Independent Project –The Adsorption of C-Mo System
- We used the 5-MP stepped defective surfaces adsorption to study the vibration & diffusion of C atoms on Mo low-index and Mo（211）
RA for Prof. xxx, at the institution of Chemical Engineering, DUT
The Studies Micro-Channel on the Drop-wise Condensation
- Investigated liquid-solid-interfacial-energy the effect of difference on the condensation heat transfer enhancement.
- Developed the drop-wise surface free energy difference effects condensation heat-transfer model with liquid-solid
- Where I participated in various seminars and assisted in the equipment maintenance Performed an internship at PetroChina Dalian Plan, and involved in technical problems the analysis;
- Worked as during the visits of the American and European clients a part-time translator at PetroChina Fushun Petrochemical Company .
- Participated in International Graduate Scholarship Conference in Wuhan.
▪ Departmental scholarships award for 6 semesters
▪ DUT Award for academic xxx excellence for 2 semesters
▪ Prize recipient from the DUT English Drama Contest
▪ Author Scientific Paper (Pending)
xxxof N-Ru System
▪ Computer proficient in MS suite, Gaussian03, ASPENPLUS, Auto CAD
▪ Native Chinese Speaker, Fluent in English, currently studying German
▪ GRE: 330
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.